Chapter 39; Hindi Chess, Patintero

"Hanrietta, is that evil?"

Ha. Ako. That bitch summoned me from this world?! What the f?!

At sa anong purpose? Devote myself to her? Ano sya? Dyos?

What the f?!

Sya ang dahilan bakit napadpad ako sa mundong to.

Tumango sya sakin at ilang sandali ay napailing rin.

"Hanrietta is not born with love from her parents. And all she thought, in order to have that love. She need to do something. Pinuntahan nya si Eve sa kwarto nito and, what she did is unexpected."

Unexpected?

"What did she do?" Naunahang tanong ni Bree.

"Tinawag nyang, Ina si Eve gamit ang pangalan ni Lilith. And Eve, she knows Lilith. The first woman and the first wife of Adam."

Tinawag nya ang pangalan ni Lilith harapan ni Eve? Wow. Ang laka ng loob nyang banggitina ng pangalan ng babaeng kinaiinisan ng Ina nya.

"And what she did, hurt Eve the most. Cause her child just called for another mother that is not her. And, the next thing."

Hindi pa tapos?

He sighed and continued the story. "Hanrietta confronted her father's, she twisted a story that her mother hurts her, and that become the reason why everything changed. Eve is no longer in the realm, Adam is no longer the husband he used to be. He become protective at the  love for his children. That his love for his daughter Hanrietta become different. Hanrietta also mistaken that father and daughter love as romantically love."

Ew.

"Then how come you said, she's not evil? when she plotted and twisted the words? She ruined her parents love for each other!" Bree argument.

Umiling ako at hinarap ko sya.

Bakit nga ba nag iiba ang isang tao?

Dahil sa kung ano ang buhay nya, kung anong pamumuhay ang meyroon sya. Kung ano ang nangyari at nangyayari sakanya.

Isa ako dun, sa earth. Pero hindi ako nag iisa kasi, nasa kalsada ako lumaki.

At, alam ko ang pakiramdam nayon.

Hanrietta is also alone when Lilith killed her siblings. And when her siblings died. Her parents forget that she existed. She's invisible. And I know how that hurts.

But still, her approach is wrong.

Kaya alam ko ang sagot. "When you feel and thought your alone, when you feel and think no one loves you. When you feel being left. That's it."

Nagkaroon ang kaunting katahimikan sa paligid namin.

Mahigpit ang hawak sakin ng dalawa na para bang binibigyan nila ako nang supporta.

And I'm very thankful for that.

One of the reason why I'm thankful that I came to this world is because i met amazing people. Besides they're handsome and hot ofcourse.

"Tama."

Napabuntong hininga ako, "So, ano na ang susunod na mangyayari?"

Tinignan nya ako at ngumiti sya sakin. "Ano pang gusto mong malaman?"

Umiling ako. "Ako na ang bahalang maghanap sa Mountbatten artifact, ang gusto kong malaman ang susunod na mangyayari."

Naging abo ang Wettin Kingdom, and may connection and Wettin, Hubert's, at Markley.

Anong mangyayari sa Markley Empire?