Chapter 17; Tall Dark & Handsome

After being announced.

I am just waiting for a character to appear.

Nasa balcony lang ako habang hawak- hawak ang juice.

Santorini. The man who was once a friend turned to be the enemy.

And I was not wrong.

Being part of the Star Circle is not all nice.

Hindi ako makapaniwala sa narinig ko.

This secret and everything tbag happened to the former Amadeia!

"What do you mean father?"  Galit kong tinignan sya.

And I am no only furious. I am also freaking crying! I am having hiccups and my nose were so wet oh my gosh.

I can't help it.

With this situation how can I continue my plan to ruined the family? When I am getting to know them and learning these, these things! I can't.

" I feel so ashamed Amadeia. When you and your mother got kidnapped. It was the threat of Markley's Empress." My father sobs even louder.

Markley again? Santorini's mother?

Father broken down and chuckle madlessly. "Before you were born. The Markley's vision a lovely child from our family and when they heard we were having you. They approaches us and told is about the Emperor's visions about a child who will protect and die for their Nation."

What the hell?! Mamatay ako para iligtas ang dangal nila?!

"They described you as lovely? Hearing all of that. Your mother and I decided to reject the offer of marriage. They sent us threats about what's gonna happened to you and to our country but i didn't respond to that. And that crossed the line when you and your mother god kidnapped."

Anong klaseng kwento to?! "How could you let this happen father?!"

My father is a King but how come he can't respond to these threats?

"I was a coward!! This father of yours took a slanted path of protecting you!! Without thinking you'll get hurt in the process. I searched for a group of military power and secretly formed a group of allies, and while I am doing that. You grew up being discriminated, harassed! I know! And I know that!" He yelled, slowly his knees downed and Infront of me.

With mine and his hand were freaking trembling. He held my hands and put it on his cheeks.

"Protecting your child you said? When does it happened when protecting brings pain to me?" I whispered. My throats hurt so much from yelling and shouting.

My father's tear dropped to my palms. "My daughter I won't ask your to forgive these father cause I know those memories of the past will hunts you that means I can erase those nightmares cause you couldn't forget  about it. So just please, please. I am begging you even though it's hard this father of yours will try hundred times harder to give you happy memories before I die and accept my sins."

How could he said that?

"I- I want to know father. I want to know the people behind these. The people behind my nightmares."

Tumikhim ako nang juice at binaba rin ito para lingunin ang magmamay ari nang yapak na narinig ko.

"Your dress will be wasted if you spend time her outside."

With the shimmering red eyes and his black hair, striking tanned skin and masculine tall figure. His clearly described as tall dark and handsome.

Everyone's Princes charming in every fairytale.

His handsome that's given.

"And does that concerns you because?" I smiled at him. Raising my left brow asking for his reply.

He smiled at me cheekily and raised his glass of juice. "You should show everyone that beautiful dress milady. You look incredible."

Hah. Parang dala lang ng dress ang ganda ko ganun ba?

"I am honestly hesitant to say thank you for the kind gentleman." Sinong pinapatawa ko? Kind?

Oo mukhang hindi makabasag pinggan mukha nyan pero yung bibig sarap tahiin.

Umiling lang sya sakin ignoring my honesty. "Everyone thought you have the agenda your highness." Ah. Mukhang chismoso rin sya.

"So you know who I am?" Tanong ko sakanya.

"Please forgive this lowly Prince of York Empire your highness." Kunyari napaka genuine nya yumuko.

Prince of York Empire?

Not the right person that I would like to see but why not? Another power just come straight to me why not?

Ako naman ang kunyaring yumuko sakanya displaying my etiquette. "Oh no. I should've recognize your mejesty the prince of an empire just confirming a gossip." 

Let the show begin.

He let out a hoarse chuckled and his minty breathed fanned my face because of how close are we when I stand straight. "Princess Amadeia. Your really lovely as what I heard. So can you confirm the gossip now?"

This bastard. Chismoso rin talaga.

"Yes your majesty. You see that engaged person right there promised to love and stay with me ever since we're a child and I could just accept that he would marry a stranger and cut me off." I acted really hurt and start sobbing.

This is what I want right? Stealing the attention of the fiancee to me? I want the rumors to be spread through that it will reach Santorini's mother's ear.

"I understand how terrible you feel about it. How awful being discarded."

I'm in some garbage bitch he didn't discarded me.

I didn't move but he did.

He closed the door behind us and stopped right Infront of me. Much closer than before.

Now I could even smell him. And he smells like, he smells nice.

I dit have the word to describe it.

His red eyes glowed much red and lowered his hoarse voice. "But let me give you some advice missy, instead of beating around the bush. You could say something interesting."

I snapped my finger right across our faces and smirked. "Alright. Let's go down to business."

"Are you interested in building a good relationship with me?"

(Do you guys like tall dark and handsome? Or you think it's silly?)