Chapter 27; Out Of Character

"Ssshhh, stop crying Henna." My brother console the little girl.

What the hell?

This kid, is she for real?

So this kid came here to sacrifice herself? For what her family?

Henna Canmore, before the grandparents she's saying. The former Empress and Emperor of Canmore Empire got a single child.

And that one child is missing though. So because thar child is missing, the Empire need someone to reclaim the throne as a head. And that comes the Butler and the former Emperor's brother who become the ruler that time and had a kid married with a noble lady from the grand dukes place and boom, Henna Canmore is born.

And she's effin sayin she got to be the future head of the Canmore's? Sick.

Sana ganun nalang kadali.

Canmore's isn't that secretive.

Hanna is really a great help. I told my maid is very maalaga. She's pricey but really worth it.

And I am not a simp for a kid who didn't know her real place.

"Sa tingin nyo ano ang magiging hakbang na gagawin ng kahariang ito?"

I waited for any one in the room to reply. But I guess none of them thought about it that this day would come.

They can't be focused on that kid on Lewis arms. 

But I can't end this here. "Now that you know that Henna Canmore the future head of Canmore sacrifice herself saying she witness the murder of my mother appeared and telling the villainess is the Empress Eyanna."

My fan pointed at the Empress Eyanna of Markley but hadn't have the courage to think the next plan.

Bunch of kids.

I went to my father. Who sympathizes with the kid.

They can't be like this. All of a sudden being sucker for a kid who appeared out of nowhere. Is this why the people in the kingdom looks so in discomfort?

Does the sea give them warning about this?

Cause this is is just sick man.

They should forget what happened just because a kid appeared. 

"I want to give my mom justice she needs, if you want to console for that kid go ahead but don't stop me if I do things that can make you mad." I told them and I storm off the room.

The looks in their eyes as they went to her side and acts like protecting her is making me mad.

They feel bad for her because she become a  part of this mess. And she's just a kid.

Does that matters to me?

No.

I want justice.

And I'll have it.

Lumiko ako para dumeretso na sa kwarto ko pagkatapos nang walang ka buluhang pag uusap.

According to Hanna.

She said that night, as taking care of the Princess Elissa Wettin in the Markley Empire.

The Empress talked about Canmore's family history. About this missing child.

And she heard about the little kid Henna too. Hanna didn't said anything about the child's ability but one thing is for sure. Henna's never going to be the next head of the Canmore Empire.

Never.

The kid's just dreaming.

And the fact that Hanna also said something about the people who converse with the Empress Eyanna, Princess Elissa, and the one Hubert's butler.

Hanna is very useful too me.

So it make alot of sense as Santorini and Roces wife talked.

Leanne Hubert she also got a kid in her prime years. What's his name again?

Hanna told me about the kid but I can't remember it.

And first and foremost. Hanna's upcoming letters. I am waiting for it.

"Anong nangyari sayo?"

Coincidentally nakasalubong ko pa talaga si Solomon.

"I am very happy right now so step aside." I want to see Bre right now.

Can't he see what I look right now? I am hella frustrated and angry.

Napakunot noo nalang si Solomon at hinawakan nya ang balikat ko. "Bakit ka nag kakaganito? Dahil ba sa batang head ng Canmore?"

For goodness sake hindi sya head!

Pero hindi ko naman pwedeng sigawan ni Solomon. Kaya huminga ako nnag malalim. Nafrufrustate lang ako.

"Bitawan mo ako Solomon. Kailangan ko munang magpahinga." Marahang sabi ko sakanya at inalis ko ang kamay nya sa balikat ko I was about to continue my way when I heard him shouted my name.

"Princess Amadeia!!!"

Lumingon ako sakanya.

"What?!" Hindi naman sa malayo kami sa isa't Isa gusto nya lang sigurong suumigaw. Sabayan na lang natin ang trip nya.

Pero ang susunod nyang sasabihin ay hindi ko inaasahan. Hindi na trip- trip.

"Hindi mo naman kailangang nagselos sa bata dahil hindi mo naranasan maalagaan nung bata ka pa!! It's in the past Princess!!" Kumaway sya sakin at tumalikod sakin.

I stay stilled and comprehend what he said.

I'm sorry what?

Did he really said those?

Sa lahat ng taong ayaw kong marinig yan kay Solomon pa talaga?

Hindi ko naranasang maalagaan kaya nagseselos ako sa batang yon?

What the f?!

Hindi ko alam kong magagalit ba ako or masasayahan kasi dalawa ang meaning nun sakin eh! I kinda feel mocked and it sounded like I'm jealous and sulkinh because of a kid whose having all the attention from my family? Or I feel mad because really mad because it's in the past?! Does this apply to the quote, past is past?!

But it's not mother death!! And my supposed to be death?! Past is past?!

What he said doesn't sound like a comforting words to me.

Wala akong masabi sa narinig ko. Grabe talaga. Parang hindi si Solomon ang narinig ko.

"What are you doing out here?"

Napalingon ako sa nagsalita.

Deep blue eyes who focuses on mine. Sometimes napapaisip ako kung bakit sa unang opinion ko sa mga blue yes princes sa fairytale ay napaka weird. Yung parang  tumingin sila sayo parang nakikita nila yung kalulwa mo?

But his eyes are different. Hindi ko nakikita ang reflection ko sa mga mata nya.

His eyes are just too deep na para bang hinihypnotize ka nya with just staring at you?

That's what I see on his blue eyes.

Hinila ko pababa ang batok nya and I felt his lips on mine.

Habang nagkadikit ang mga labi namin.

His eyes where open and he couldnt seem to process what just happened.

I moved my tongue right through his mouth and when I see his reaction.

I feel so satisfied.

  Kisspirin is still the best medicine.

(Please stop messenging me about your dissatisfy essays about the story!! Kung ayaw nyo sa story wag nyo basahin ganun lang!! For goodness sake!! Leave me alone!! Inaano ko ba kayo?! Do me a favor and drop the story nakakastress kayo!!)