sixty one

a few months later...

"Happy release!"

We took a sip of our champagne and I softly kissed Dalton's lips. My seventh album finally came out, and it's something my fans have been awaiting. It took me some time to work on it after releasing positions, since I got pregnant and had to spend so much time with the twins on the first six months of their lives. I really hope the fans are gonna love this album.

"Thank you so much for being the inspiration behind most of the songs in the album," I said to Dalton.

"You're welcome baby," he smiled and wrapped his arms around me. I nuzzled up to his chest and he softly kissed my head.

"How does it feel to return to music?" Vic asked.

"Oh gosh, I can't even explain how happy I am," I smiled, "My life is perfect right now. I'm married to the love of my life and have two beautiful children with him, and the fact that I just returned to doing what I love while having them as my inspirations behind the songs just made everything better."

"Awe, girl, I'm so happy for you," she embraced me into a hug.

"Glad you listened to me and Court," she smirked.

"Yeah, yeah," I chuckled.

"By the way, how's Hazel doing?" I asked.

"She's doing amazing, she runs around a lot and is very chatty and sassy," she chuckled, "How about the twins?'

"They're doing great, they're probably gonna say their first word really soon. They're pretty active lately, and this mama's exhausted," I giggled. They just turned one a few days ago, and Dalton and I couldn't be prouder of our little boys.

"Ooh, they must've been so happy to have you as their mommy," she smiled, "Both you and Dalton are doing an amazing job raising two kids at once."

"Thank you," I smiled, "We're both trying to keep them away from the media as much as possible, because they can be very cruel and creepy. Thank goodness no one has managed to see their faces. It's for the sake of protecting them."

"I agree," she smiled, "after seeing how you raised the twins away from the media, I decided to start raising Hazel the same way for the same reason."

***

The party came to an end. We're now cuddling in our room, preparing to go to bed. I nuzzled up to Dalton's chest and he softly kissed my head, making me smile.

"I'm so fucking proud of you for everything," he smiled.

"I wouldn't have done it all without you," I mumbled against his chest.

"Nah, you've been in the music industry for a decade now, and I've only been with you for three years," he chuckled, "You've been successful way before we met."

"Can't you just take my compliment for once?" I pouted and he laughed.

"Okay tiny bean, just to make you happy," he smiled, booping on my nose. I gave him a goofy smile and he placed kisses all over my face, making me giggle.

"I'm tired," I yawned.

"Get some sleep little one," he softly caressed my back. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

***

"Baby, did you see my new T-shirt anyw-"

"It's here," I smiled.

"Baby, you look so cute in my T-shirt," Dalton smiled, "You look like a tiny marshmallow."

He picked me up and placed kisses all over my face. I giggled.

"Your T-shirt is basically a dress to me," I chuckled.

"Because you're tiny," he smiled.

"Babyyy," I pouted.

"I'm not taking my words back, but I sure do owe you some kisses for that," he smiled. He placed more kisses on my face, making me smile.

"And you owe me some cuddles too," I said with a tiny voice.

"Sure baby, anything for you," he smiled. He gently placed me on the couch and wrapped his arms around me. I buried my face onto his neck.

"I love your scent," I smiled, "that's why I always steal your shirt or your hoodie."

"You can always steal them, I don't mind," he smiled.

"I love you," he kissed my head. "I love you too."

"I love these kinds of days when we're both off work and we can cuddle all day," I mumbled against his chest, "and the twins are very cooperative, they're very calm and don't scream 24/7."

"I know right? I'm glad they're very well behaved," he smiled.

"I think we're successful on our first year as parents," I smiled.

"We definitely are, because you're an amazing mommy," he softly kissed my cheek.

"Don't forget their daddy."

"But their mommy's more amazing," he gave me a goofy smile, "I learned so much from you."

"But I learned a lot from you too," I pouted.

"Okay, I'll let this mommy win," he chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"I can't believe it's been almost two years since we got married and found out that I'm pregnant," I smiled.

"Me neither, and the universe decided to give us two at once," he smiled.

"And maybe we can try for a third one in a couple of months if you want to," I smiled and his eyes went wide.

"Really?" he beamed. I smiled and nodded.

"So we're having another baby?" he squealed.

"I think it would be best if we wait maybe another six months to a year, but yes," I smiled.

"I'm so excited!" he beamed.

"I hope we're gonna have a little girl," I smiled.

"Me too, we have two boys already, so a little girl would make our family complete."

"Is it weird that I kinda miss being pregnant?"

"Not at all," he smiled, softly rubbing my stomach, "I miss your bump, now we have two toddlers."

"And they're growing up so quickly," I pouted.

"And that's why we should cherish every moment we have with them."