twenty one

the next morning...

My eyes fluttered open and I felt a muscular arm around my body. I realized that both Dalton and I were still naked. Holy shit, last night was real. We really did it. I looked at Dalton who was still sound asleep. He must've been exhausted since he was the one taking charge last night. His face scrunched up a little and I gave him a little kiss on his cheek. He's so cute.

"Good morning baby," he mumbled, still half asleep.

"Morning sleepyhead," I giggled.

"Did you have a good sleep?" he asked.

"I slept like a baby thanks to you," I chuckled, "last night was amazing, but it wore me out for good."

"Glad you enjoyed it," he softly kissed my neck. I snuggled closer to his chest and he placed a kiss on my head.

"You're so beautiful," he smiled, softly rubbing my sides and I blushed.

"Are you still sore?" he asked. I blushed and nodded.

"I'm sorry baby," he pouted, "I'll prepare a warm bath to help you feel better. I'm the one who got you sore, so I'll also be the one making you feel better."

"Baby, you don't have to-" before I got to finish my sentence, he disappeared into the bathroom and my heart melted. He really cares about me. Soon he came back to get me.

"Want me to carry you?" he asked.

"Um, I think I'm fine," I answered. I stood up and immediately felt a sharp pain in between my legs.

"Fuck!" I hissed, sitting back down on the bed.

"Poor baby," he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom, gently placing me in the tub that was already filled with warm water.

"Join me babe," I gently tugged on his hand. "Can I?"

"Of course, we can bathe or shower together from now on," I smiled, making him smile. He joined me in the tub and I poured in the foam. I then placed my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my body.

"I feel like I just lost my virginity," I giggled and he kissed my cheek. I placed his hands on my breasts and he gently began massaging them.

"Boobies!" he squealed and I laughed.

"Oh shit," I giggled as I felt him getting hard underneath me. He blushed. I placed my hand on his length and began stroking it. I noticed a change in his facial expression, so I decided to tease him more.

"Fuck, baby," he moaned and I bit my lip. Damn, that was so sexy. I placed his length in my mouth and began sucking on it, licking his tip every once in a while. I felt his dick twitch and he released his load into my mouth. I gave him an innocent look and swallowed.

"Damn, baby," he breathed out, "you're not as innocent as I thought."

"Even after releasing Side To Side?" I chuckled.

"Damn, I keep on forgetting that you're Ariana Grande," he chuckled and I blushed.

"Alright, we better get out before we start fucking again," Dalton giggled and I nodded. He got out of the tub and got two towels. He wrapped one around my body and the other around his.

"Can you stand up on your own now?" he asked. "I'll try."

I stood up and still felt pain in between my legs, but at least it wasn't as bad anymore. Dalton gave me a towel and we both dried our bodies. We then decided to head to our room to get dressed. I was walking in a weird way because I was still really sore.

"You're walking side to side," he chuckled, and I blushed.

"Baby, you're the one who did this to me," I pouted.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," he chuckled and picked me up, carrying me to our room and we got dressed for the day. I decided to wear my favorite hoodie of his. It's basically a dress to me, but whatever, it makes me feel comfortable.

"My tiny marshmallow," he smiled.

"My overprotective giraffe," I hugged him.

"Hey, I thought we're done with that name," he frowned.

"Nah, I'm not, you're still a giraffe," I giggled. "Hey!"

"You're so cute when you're upset," I booped on his nose.

"Okay, if that's what you want," he pouted and started tickling me.

"Stop it!" I laughed, squirming around in his grip.

"Tell me I'm hot," he smirked.

"You're ugly."

"Hey! Take this!" he laughed, tickling me even more.

"O-okay, you're h-hot," I managed to say in between my laughters.

"There you go, let's have breakfast now," he smiled. I nodded and he picked me up, carrying me downstairs.

"Baby, put me down, I'm heavy," I whined.

"Nah, you forgot that you're a tiny bean," he smiled, "Besides, I won't let you walk, you're still sore."

I grinned like I was crazy. Being around him made my heart flutter all the time.

"Ooh, you're blushing," he smirked. Fuck, he caught me blushing again.

"I'll make you breakfast, you can just sit back and relax," he smiled, carefully placing me on the couch.

"It's okay, I'll help you."

"Nah, you're still sore. Besides, didn't we both agree that I cook better breakfast?" he winked. "Fine."

He headed to the kitchen and I decided to see what my fans were up to.

@ArianaGrande we need ag6 pls

i still wanna know who mystery man is

y'all, look what i found on the internet, she's apparently dating a dude named dalton gomez. he's a real estate agent working for aaron kirman group. his insta @ is dalton_jacob, it's priv now

Fuck. They found out about Dalton's true identity. He can no longer stay as "mystery man". There's still two weeks before announcing Stuck With U and three weeks before releasing it and confirming our relationship. How the fuck do they always figure things out so quickly? I decided put my phone away and see if Dalton needed any help.

"Baby, do you need any help?" I asked him.

"I'm almost done, is everything okay?"

"People on Twitter found out who you are," I frowned.

"Wait, how?"

"I don't know, they're always figuring things out so quickly," I sighed.

"Oh baby," he wrapped his arms around me, "I already knew it would happen at some point, but we can still keep our relationship private by not posting or saying much about us, you know?

"I guess you're right," I breathed out.