forty two

later that night...

The reception came to an end after we had our last dance. Everyone then went to the guest rooms, since they would be staying here for the night. Dalton picked me up and carried me to our room, locking the door behind us. He carefully placed me on the bed and connected his lips with mine. He began kissing and sucking on my neck, right underneath my moon tattoo. Soft moans began to escape my lips.

His hand reached for the back of my dress and unclipped it, slowly sliding it down my body, followed by my shorts and panties.

"So beautiful," he smiled, making me blush. I removed his tux, followed by his tie and shirt. I then pulled down his pants and boxers and his dick sprung out. He began kissing me again and his kisses trailed down my body until he reached my clit. He licked it and began sucking on it, causing me to squirm around from all the pleasure. He continued teasing me and inserted a finger into my vagina, causing me to jolt up and moan loudly. He began pumping his finger in and out while still teasing my clit. He added another finger and my moans got louder. I felt the pleasure build up and eventually released. He licked the juices off his fingers and my pussy.

"Sweet like candy," he smirked and I blushed.

"Baby, we have a problem," he frowned, "we ran out of condoms."

"It's fine, I'm on the pill," I assured and he nodded. With that, he aligned himself with my entrance.

"Ready baby?" he asked. With that, I could only nod. He slowly pushed himself inside me, causing both of us to moan each other's name at the same time. He let me adjust to having him inside me for a few seconds and I gave him a nod. He began thrusting his hips and more moans escaped our lips.

"F-faster!" I managed to say in between my moans. He nodded and picked up the pace.

"I'm gonna c-cum."

"M-me too," he replied, "where do you want me to?"

"I-inside me," I moaned.

"Without a condom?"

"J-just do it."

With that, I felt him release inside me. Right after, I felt myself squirt. He pulled out and lied down next to me as we both tried to catch our breaths.

"Holy shit," he breathed out.

"That was so good," I panted.

"I love you so much," he smiled, "I can't believe you're officially my wife."

"Me neither," I smiled, burying my head onto his chest.

"I just hope my birth control won't fail so that I won't end up pregnant," I chuckled, "at least not yet."

"I think it's unlikely," he lightly smiled, "but if you do end up getting pregnant, we would become amazing parents."

"Definitely," I smiled, "I mean, I don't think it's the perfect time for us to have a baby right now, but if I end up getting pregnant, I think I'm ready."

"Really?" he lit up. I smiled and nodded.

"I'm so excited," he beamed.

"Me too, we can start trying in a couple of months if you want to."

"I'm definitely down," he smiled. Gosh, how I love that smile. I wish our future kids would get it from him.

"I'm tired," I yawned, "let's talk about everything else tomorrow."

"Night wifey," he smiled, covering our bodies with the blanket and wrapping his arm around me.

"Night hubby."

***

the next morning...

"Morning baby," Dalton smiled as soon as I woke up in his arms.

"Good morning," I smiled and he softly kissed my lips.

"So yesterday really happened?" I beamed, looking at my wedding band.

"It did, but I still can't believe it either," he smiled.

"I'm so happy to officially be stuck with you," I smiled.

"Me too, I'm the luckiest man in the entire universe."

"I'm so lucky to have met you, I'm glad I listened to Courtney," I giggled.

"What did she tell you?"

"To confess my feelings and to go get your dick," I blushed.

"That girl is crazy sometimes," he laughed. "I know right? She's always been wild."

"Different topic, but I'm so excited for our honeymoon," he smiled.

"Me too! I love Amsterdam so much. The weather, the people, and everything about that city is perfect."

"But we still have to wait another two months though," I frowned, "I have to start focusing on my upcoming makeup line, while you're gonna get a promotion soon, so we're both gonna be so busy."

"But at least we're both gonna have a whole week off before we have to go back to work, so we can spend a lot of time together," he smiled, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Can we cuddle all week?"

"Of course baby, if you want to," he smiled. He wrapped his arm around me and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear, making me smile. "I love you too."

"Mrs. Gomez," he smiled and I blushed.

"You always make me so happy," I smiled.

"It's my job."

"I'm so proud to be Mrs. Gomez."

"And I'm so proud to call you my wife."

"Babyyy," I gave him puppy eyes. Without realizing, a tear escaped my eye.

"Awe, baby," he wiped the tear away.

"It's only been less than 24 hours since we got married and you already made me cry," I chuckled, playfully punching his arm.

"You can't blame me, you're the emotional one here," he laughed.

"Says the one who cried in front of me multiple times," I sassed.

"But you told me that it's okay to cry," he pouted.

"And you're being a big baby again..."