sixty four

a week later...

"We're finally back home," Dalton yawned.

"The past couple of days were exhausting, but I'm glad we had a lot of fun," I smiled.

"Let's put the twins to sleep," he said.

"I'll deal with them, you look tired," I told him.

"No, it's fine, I'll help you," he insisted and I nodded. We changed the twins' outfits into their onesies and put them to sleep. We then had a quick shower and went to bed.

***

the next day...

"Baby?" I called. "Yeah?"

"I really want another baby," I said nervously, not knowing how Dalton would react.

"Really?" he lit up. I nodded.

"We can start trying then," he smiled.

"I don't know how long it's gonna take though," I pouted, "My cycle is still irregular since I gave birth to the twins, and the doctor said that it's gonna take a few more months for it to go back to normal. I can't track my cycle properly and know when it's best to have sex to get pregnant. Maybe we can start trying though, the waiting time for my cycle to normalize and make getting pregnant easier will allow the twins to grow a little more so that it won't be too complicated raising three very small children at once."

"You're right, maybe we can start trying now?" he gave me a goofy smile.

"Let's do it," I smirked. Dalton's parents offered to babysit the twins after our vacation so that we could rest, so now would be the perfect time to have our intimate moment.

Dalton softly kissed my lips and I let out a soft moan into the kiss. I gently tugged on his shirt and pulled it above his head. I bit my lip and he smirked. In no time, all of our clothes were out of sight, leaving us both completely naked in front of each other. He softly placed kisses on my neck and his kisses trailed down to my inner thigh. He then placed a kiss on my clit, causing me to squirm around and moan. He dipped his tongue into my entrance and began eating me out. I jolted up and grabbed him by his hair.

"Oh fuck," I moaned. He continued eating me out and soon enough, I felt myself release. He licked my juices and gave me a smirk.

"Holy shit, that was sexy," I breathed out.

"Wanna carry on now?" he asked and I nodded. He got on top of me and brushed himself against my entrance. He slowly pushed himself inside me and I scrunched up my face, letting out a moan. He slowly began thrusting his hips onto mine and moans began escaping our lips.

"D-Dalton," I moaned out.

"F-fuck, Ari," he moaned into my ear. Damn, that was sexy as fuck.

"F-faster," I moaned. He picked up the pace and I felt myself coming. I could tell that he's close too.

"I'm gonna c-cum," I moaned.

"Hell yeah, cum for me baby," he breathed out. In no time, I felt myself release and Dalton released right after. He pulled out and lied down next to me, panting. We managed to catch our breaths and he softly caressed my thigh, making me smile.

"Hope we're gonna have another little one," he softly rubbed my stomach and kissed it, making me smile. My heart melted. I snuggled closer to his chest and he wrapped his arm around me. Out of all the guys I've dated, none of them cares about aftercare as much as he does, and that's one of the many reasons why he's special.

"I love you," I smiled.

"I love you too, little bean," he smiled and softly kissed my lips. I wish we could stay like this forever, but it started to feel hot. Summer in California wasn't exactly the best thing.

"It's getting really hot in here," I frowned, "We're both completely naked and it's still really hot."

"Want me to lower the temperature of the aircon?" Dalton asked.

"That would be great."

He then lowered the temperature of the aircon and got back in bed with me.

"It feels so weird to not have the kids around," I mumbled against his chest.

"I know right? It's been over a year since it was just the two of us," he smiled and softly rubbed my back.

"I'm sleepy," I yawned, "let's take a nap."

He nodded and wrapped his arm around my body. I closed my eyes and soon enough, I drifted off to sleep in his arms.

***

Dalton's pov

I looked over at Ariana who was fast asleep in my arms. God, she's so beautiful, both inside and out. I don't know what I did to be the lucky one to deserve being her husband, but I guess I won in life. She's beautiful, talented and has an amazing heart. Ever since she became pregnant with the twins, she unfortunately began struggling with body image. She's been insecured about the way her body looks after having them. My poor baby. I've tried to help her get her confidence back by telling her she's beautiful and that how her body looks doesn't make her any less beautiful, I guess it seemed to help. To me, it doesn't matter how much her body changed. She carried and gave birth to two beautiful babies without any forms of pain meds, and only a true badass like her is capable of all that. She's truly amazing.

She snuggled closer to my chest and I smiled. I planted a soft kiss on her forehead and she smiled in her sleep. Cutie. I softly caressed her back and couldn't help but smile. Gosh, I love her so much. She's absolutely adorable. Looking at her wanted to make me protect her at all costs. She's everything to me.

***

"Baby?" Ariana softly called.

"Yes little bean?"

"I'm kinda hungry."

"Want me to make you something to eat?" I offered.

"I still wanna cuddle with you," she pouted, "let's just order something."

"Sure, tiny bean," I lightly smiled, "what would you like?"

"Olive Garden breadsticks?" she gave me puppy eyes.

"Sure, I'll order them for you," I smiled, "Would you like anything else?"

"I guess that's all," she answered and I nodded. I ordered the breadsticks for her and put my phone away. I then wrapped my arm around her waist and she smiled.

"It's been a while since we last ordered something from Olive Garden," she lightly smiled.

"You're right. Remember when we also ordered food from there the day I asked you to be my girlfriend?" I recalled.

"Ooh, definitely. We were arguing over who's gonna pay. It's been three years and we're still arguing about the same thing."

"And I'm still the one who's always winning," I smirked.

"That's not fair," she pouted and I laughed.

"Nah, you're my wife, I'm treating you for everything."

"You did the same when I was your girlfriend or fiancée," she frowned.

"Because you're my future wife at that time," I gave her a goofy smile.

"Babyyy," she gave me puppy eyes and I softly kissed her lips.

"I'm so lucky to have you as my husband," she smiled.

"And I'm so lucky to have you as my wife."