thirty two

the next morning...

"Good morning little one," Dalton placed a kiss on my face as soon as I woke up, "how was your sleep?"

"It was amazing," I smiled, "Can I have my morning kisses?"

"Of course baby," he smiled and softly kissed my lips.

"Can we cuddle before breakfast?" I asked him.

"Of course," he smiled, wrapping his arm around my naked body. Yup, we're still naked from what we did last night. We were so worn out that we couldn't bother putting any clothes on.

"Are you sore?" he asked.

"A little," I blushed, "you're huge."

"And you're tight as fuck, that made it feel even more pleasurable," he smirked and I blushed.

"Hey, stop fucking in there!" I heard Victoria banging on our bedroom door and I rolled my eyes.

"It's time for breakfast, your Nonna made something for all of us."

"Coming!" I sighed. We put some clothes on and brushed our teeth then went downstairs for breakfast.

"And here comes the two fuckbirds..." Courtney scoffed and everyone bursted out laughing. I blushed and buried my face onto Dalton's chest.

"Guess who didn't sleep until two am after hearing moaning and creaking sounds from the master bedroom," Doug said.

"That poor bed was about to break," Scott laughed.

"Last night, I was getting some water in the kitchen and suddenly heard all those noises," Tori added.

"Oh my gosh, what's that?" Frankie pointed at my neck. Fuck, I didn't know I had a hickey.

"A mosquito bite," I lied.

"I didn't know Dalton is a mosquito," he smirked and everyone bursted out laughing.

"Jesus, Dalton, did you bite my baby doll?" Nonna asked and his face turned red. "I, uh-"

"Isn't Dalton a giraffe?" Tori laughed, "I thought giraffes are supposed to only eat plants, but this giraffe apparently eats Ariana too."

This went on for about 10 minutes. After they made fun of us for several minutes, they eventually got bored and finally left us alone. We then had breakfast together. Nonna made us some casseroles, which is something she never misses on or the day after my birthday.

"I'm gonna go shower," I said as soon as I finished my food. Dalton was also done, so we placed our dishes in the dishwasher and went upstairs.

"You two better not start fucking again!" Frankie yelled from downstairs. I rolled my eyes. We undressed ourselves and stepped into the shower.

"Boobies!" he beamed, caressing my breasts. I giggled. He's so goofy.

"You're so goofy," I giggled. He placed soft kisses on my breasts and I let out a little moan. I grabbed his dick and he looked at me, shocked. I felt him harden in my hands and smirked. I began stroking on his length and he closed his eyes, trying not to moan. I licked on his tip to tease him and placed his entire length in my mouth. I gagged a little and began sucking on his dick.

"Fuck, Ari..." he moaned. I decided to keep on teasing him, licking on his tip occasionally. Soon enough, I felt his dick twitch and released his load into my mouth. I gave him an innocent look and swallowed his cum.

"Fuck, that was so hot," he managed to say in between his breaths and I smirked. We finished showering and put some clothes on. I applied a little bit of makeup and cover up my hickey but decided to not straighten my curly hair.

"Curlies, yay!" he beamed.

"I know you love them, so here's for you," I smiled.

"Your curls are so cute," he smiled.

"I used to hate them, but I'm starting to love them thanks to you."

"Really?" he asked with puppy eyes.

"Of course baby," I kissed his cheek, "you helped me deal with tons of my insecurities."

"You're so beautiful," he smiled and wrapped his arms around me. I blushed as I felt butterflies forming in the pit of my stomach.

"Wanna go downstairs?" he asked and I nodded. He picked me up and carried me downstairs.

"And here comes the lovebirds..." Courtney said as soon as we reached the living room.

"Where are Vic, Brian, Tori and Aaron?" I asked her as we sat down on the couch.

"Still in the shower, they got the last turn," she laughed. There were so many people staying over, but there were only four bathrooms that Dalton and I weren't using, so they had to take turns.

"Did they lose a bet or something?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, we had a bet on whether or not you two would be fucking again in the shower. They believed that you've had enough, but they lost when we heard moans coming from upstairs," she laughed. Frankie then faked a moaned, making everyone laugh. Dalton and I blushed. I buried my head onto his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"So beautiful," he smiled. I blushed. He caressed my cheek and softly kissed my lips.

"They're so in love," I heard someone whisper.

"I know right?" someone else whispered back, but we weren't paying attention. We were focusing on one another.

"I love you," I mumbled against his chest.

"I love you more, tiny baby."

"We lost the bet, you two fucked again in the shower," Victoria laughed as soon as she came back from the shower and walked into the living room. I rolled my eyes.

off the tableजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें