forty

the next morning...

I woke up in the morning and Dalton's hand was on my breasts while he was still asleep. I giggled. He's still obsessed with my breasts even when he's asleep. I took my phone from the bedside table, being careful not to wake Dalton up. I checked the time, it was only 7 am. I snuggled closer to him as it was getting pretty cold. He scrunched up his face a little and wrapped his arms around me. What a cutie. I can't believe I'm gonna marry this cutie in a few months. His eyes slowly fluttered open and he buried his face onto my neck.

"Good morning little one," he smiled, softly kissing my lips, "How was your sleep?"

"It was great thanks to you," I smiled, "I felt warm in your arms."

"I need to pee, but I wanna cuddle with you," he pouted and I laughed.

"I'm coming with you."

"Why?"

"Nothing, just wanna watch," I smirked.

"You're a freak," he giggled.

"Come on, let's go before you pee yourself," I chuckled.

"Okay, okay," he laughed, getting up. We then went to the bathroom and I brushed my teeth as he peed. He then brushed his teeth and we went back to our room to cuddle. I placed my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. I tried to wrap my arms around his waist, but accidentally touched his dick. I immediately felt him harden.

"You have a boner," I giggled and he blushed.

"You can't blame me when my fiancée is the hottest person on earth," he smirked, making me blush. I smashed my lips onto his and we began to make out.

"Let's make it quick before they wake up," I said to him and he nodded. I removed my nightgown and panties and tossed it to the floor. He pulled his T-shirt over his head and I bit my lip. Damn, that was sexy. I pulled down his boxers and his dick immediately sprung out. I placed his entire length in my mouth and began sucking, licking his tip every once in a while.

"Fuck, baby," he moaned. I continued to tease him and I felt him release into my mouth. I gave him an innocent look and swallowed.

"That was so hot," he smirked. He started kissing on my neck and his kisses trailed down my body until he reached my clit. He licked on my bud and began sucking on it, driving me crazy. Moans began to escape my lips. His tongue dipped into my entrance every once in a while as he continued to tease me. I felt myself release and he licked me clean. He took a condom and rolled it down his length.

"Wanna be on top?" he asked. I smirked and nodded. He lied down on his back and I got on top of him, guiding my entrance to his length. I placed my hands on his shoulder for support and went down his dick, causing both of us to moan. I adjusted for a few seconds and began bouncing up and down as moans and groans escaped our lips. He began massaging my breasts and my moans got louder. I began bouncing faster and I felt myself getting closer. I could tell that he was close too. I felt his dick twitch and I came right after. I got off him and lied down next to him, trying to catch my breath.

"Holy shit, you should be on top more often," he panted, throwing the condom away.

"Nah, I like being dominated," I smirked, "I was just extra horny this morning."

"You're so freaky," he chuckled, wrapping his arm around me.

"We literally just woke up and I'm tired already," I giggled.

"Wanna sleep for like another half an hour?" he asked, "It's still pretty early, and everyone's probably still asleep."

I light nodded and buried my face onto his chest. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

***

"Wake up, you two!" Frankie banged on our door. Both Dalton and I opened our eyes.

"Did we oversleep?" he mumbled, still half asleep. "I think so."

"I don't wanna get up, I'm still sleepy," he mumbled. "Me neither."

"Wakey wakey!" Frankie banged on the door again and I sighed.

"I guess we'll have to get up," Dalton chuckled and we got dressed. We went to brush our teeth and went downstairs.

"Finally you two are awake," my mom chuckled, "Thank goodness you both went downstairs before Frankie ate all the food."

"I thought you two were busy fucking," Frankie laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"I was surprised I didn't hear any noises this time," he added.

"Alright, that's enough of teasing your sister," my mom said sternly. I stuck my tongue out at him and he rolled his eyes.

"We didn't get caught," I whispered into Dalton's ear and he chuckled. We then started eating our breakfast and placed the dishes in the dishwasher when we were done.

"Let's shower," he said and I nodded. We went upstairs to had a quick shower.

"I want your hoodie," I smiled.

"Of course baby, here," he smiled, giving me one of his hoodies, "I brought a lot of extras because I know you would want them. You look like a cute little marshmallow in my hoodie."

"It's basically a dress to me," I chuckled.

"It's because you're a tiny bean and I'm a whole ass giant," he giggled.

"You finally admitted that you're a giant after we dated for almost a year," I laughed.

"Alright, fine, but that doesn't change the fact that you're tiny," he smirked. "Fine."