twenty three

My phone dinged as a text message came in from Hailey. I opened it and saw a video she sent along with a message saying "I secretly recorded last night's Zoom meeting with my phone, so no one was notified that I was recording, but I got the footage of him harassing you. You can send this to the record label in case you wanted to fire him. He's been an asshole to Justin too, that's why I secretly recorded this video, we're trying to get a footage of him being an asshole. I hope this video helps."

I played the video and saw the footage of how he harassed me last night. Perfect. I would just have to send this to my record label and I might be free from him. I thanked her and decided to show Dalton what I got.

"Baby, look what Hailey sent me!" I came up to him, showing him the video.

"We can send this to your record label and set you free!" he beamed.

"I know," I smiled, "she said that he's been an asshole to Justin too, that's why she recorded this video to try to collect some evidence. I'll write an email to the record label explaining everything since the very beginning and attach this video."

I took my laptop and began writing an email to explain everything that happened, starting from the time he began harassing me when Dalton and I were seen together to what happened last night and attached the video. I also had to explain how Hailey got that video. Sent. I put my laptop away and placed my head on Dalton's shoulder.

"I'm nervous," I lightly squeezed his hand.

"Everything's gonna be alright, I promise," he lightly smiled and kissed my head.

"Wanna watch a movie to keep you distracted so that you won't be as nervous?" he asked and I shook my head. "Can we just cuddle all day and talk about our future instead?"

"Of course baby," he smiled, picking me up and carrying me to our room. He gently placed me on the bed and lied down next to me.

"I can't wait to see what the future holds for us," I smiled.

"Me too," he beamed.

"I want to get married and have kids with you one day. I mean, we're still pretty early in our relationship and I'm still not ready for a baby right now, but I can already see myself as your wife and the mother to your kids," I smiled.

"You do?" he asked with puppy eyes. I smiled and nodded and a tear escaped his eye. I've never seen him cry before.

"Baby, don't cry," I pouted and kissed his lips.

"You really want to get married and have kids with me?"

"Of course baby," I smiled, "You're the reason why I started believing in love again. I was planning on staying single for the rest of my life until I started to have feelings for you."

"Really?" he lit up. I smiled and nodded. He softly kissed my lips and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you so much," he whispered into my ear.

"I love you too," I smiled.

"How many kids do you want?" he asked me.

"Hmmm... probably three, how about you?"

"Same."

"I want at least one boy and one girl," I beamed.

"Me too," he smiled, "I hope they're gonna get your cute dimple. If we have a girl, I really hope she looks like you, she's probably gonna be a tiny bean too."

"You're definitely gonna be a really protective dad," I giggled, "I mean, you're already so protective of me, just imagine if we have a daughter."

"If we have a boy I'm gonna make sure he knows how to treat girls right, he should know he comes from an amazing woman's body and that he should be thankful for that," he smiled.

"I'll trust you with that," I chuckled, "you're always treating me like a queen."

"Because you are a queen," he smiled and I blushed.

"Imagine our future daughter going through her first heartbreak, you're definitely gonna flip the shit off the guy or girl," I chuckled.

"Definitely, I'm never gonna let anyone hurt my little princess, but she's not allowed to date until she's 30," he scoffed.

"But we're not even 30," I laughed.

"It's an exception, cause I love you so much," he kissed my lips and I blushed.

"Well, what if she's so in love with someone who treats her like a queen?"

"I might consider that," he gave me a goofy smile and I laughed.

"You're gonna be an amazing dad."

"And you're gonna be the best mommy," he smiled and kissed my lips, "we're gonna make the cutest babies."

"Ooh, definitely," I smiled.

"Can we keep their lives private though?" I asked him, "I want them to live a normal life as children and not celebrities."

"Of course baby, being in the public eye at such a young age can be very traumatizing for them, even I myself as an adult is still struggling to adjust."

"I'll probably let them decide whether they want to be in the spotlight when they're old enough. If they want to, then I'll start posting about them more often, but if they don't then we'll stay that way," I added.

"I agree, we can't really control them for the rest of their lives."

"But you won't let our future daughter date until she's 30," I joked.

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

"If we have a boy can we name him Dalton Jr?" he asked. "What the fuck?"

"You're mean," he frowned.

"I was just kidding," I giggled, "That's actually a cute name, but it's gonna be so awkward if he realizes at some point that I've moaned his name in bed."

He turned red and I laughed.

"Oh my gosh, that's true," he blushed, "that was a terrible idea, and considering that you were loud as fuck the last time you moaned my name..."

I bursted out laughing and he looked so embarrassed. Our future son would have to know how he's made at some point, and it's gonna be awkward as fuck if he thinks that far.