forty four

a few weeks later...

"We're landing!" I squealed, squeezing Dalton's hand. We're finally on our honeymoon in Amsterdam. We're gonna be spending a whole week here, and we couldn't be more excited.

"I'm so excited," he smiled. The plane landed and we collected our things.

"Need a hand?" he asked.

"No thanks, I'm good," I smiled and he nodded. We got off the plane and headed towards the gate. Thank goodness there were no paparazzi. We made our way to the parking lot and got inside the car we rented.

"Where are we heading first, my lady?" he asked and I blushed.

"The hotel would be a great idea, my gentleman," I replied.

"Your wish is my command," he smiled, making me giggle. He's so goofy sometimes, and I really love that side of him. He started the engine and began driving to the hotel. As soon as we arrived, we checked in and got into our room. We made sure to book a big one, because it's likely that we would fuck a lot. It would be a terrible idea to book a small room, the neighbors would hear us.

"I love this place already," he smiled.

"Me too, I mean, look at the view," I added, looking out the window.

"Look, there's a lake nearby! Wanna go check it out?" he asked and I nodded. We then went to the lake and saw some swans swimming. I pulled out my phone and began recording them. That's when one came nearby and hissed at me, making both of us laugh. I ended the recording and put my phone away.

"That would probably be you if you're a swan," he chuckled. "Hey!"

"But I was just telling the truth."

"Fine, no pussy for you," I whispered into his ear, smirking.

"Babyyy," he whined.

"You have time to take your words back," I smirked.

"Fine, I'm taking it back, I'm sorry," he pouted.

"Alright, I'm forgiving you," I chuckled.

"Yay! I love you!" he beamed.

"Love you more," I smiled and softly kissed his lips.

"Wanna go for a walk?" I asked him. "Sure."

He held my hand and we walked around the lake. I really loved everything about this place. The view was so beautiful, the air was fresh, and the weather was perfect. It's gloomy, just how liked it.

"This place is beautiful," I smiled.

"But not as beautiful as you," he smirked, making me blush.

"You're always a simp," I chuckled.

"I don't care, you're beautiful," he smiled. I felt butterflies forming in my stomach and he softly kissed my lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

He wrapped his arm around me and we continued to walk around. Just then, my stomach started to rumble.

"Are you hungry?" he asked. I blushed and nodded.

"Let's get something to eat," he said. I nodded and we headed back to the hotel. On the way back, I stopped on the way as I began to feel a little nauseous and lightheaded.

"Are you okay babe?" he asked, probably noticing something was wrong.

"I-I think so," I answered, but he didn't seem to buy it.

"How are you feeling?"

"A-a little nauseous and lightheaded."

"Let's sit down for a while until you feel better," he said and I nodded. We sat down on a nearby rock.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"I-I think it's just my body's response to the jet lag," I answered.

"Or is your blood sugar low or anything?" he asked, "I know you have hypoglycemia, you were hungry earlier, could that cause it?"

"I-I don't know."

"Here, I brought some chocolate, maybe it can help you feel better," he said, handing me a bar of chocolate that he brought.

"Thank you," I said quietly and began eating it. We then decided to wait for a few minutes to see if it helped and it did. Thank goodness. I wouldn't want to ruin our honeymoon by getting sick.

"I think we can go now," I told him.

"Are you sure?" he asked and I nodded.

"Alright, I'll carry you," he lightly smiled.

"Baby, you don't have to-"

"It's fine, I don't want you passing out on the way."

"Okay, if you say so," I lightly smiled. He picked me up and carried me all the way back to the hotel parking lot. He then carefully placed me on the car's passenger seat and got into his own seat.

"Which restaurant should we go to?" he asked.

"There's this one restaurant we went to when I was on tour and the food was really good, but I don't remember the directions, I think we should use the GPS," I told him and he nodded. He browsed for the directions and when he found it, he started the engine and began driving.

"You know a lot about this city," he chuckled.

"I mean, you can't blame me, it's one of my favorite cities," I smiled, "The weather is perfect, everyone's friendly."

"I love this place too," he smiled, "and it's even better when I'm here with my wife."

"You're still simping over me," I blushed.

"Of course baby, I can never get over you," he gave me a goofy smile. We then arrived at the restaurant. We got out of the car and entered the building.

"Hi, can I get a table for two?" Dalton asked one of the waiters.

"Follow me."

He led us to a table and gave us the menu. We ordered some food and the waiter went to process our orders.

"Where should we go next?" Dalton asked.

"I think we should get some fresh air, maybe at the park that's around half a mile away from here."

"Okay baby," he smiled.

"Um hi," I heard a voice from behind me, "I'm sorry to interrupt, but can I have a picture?"

I turned my head and saw a fan who seemed shy.

"Sure," I smiled. She took out her phone and we took a few pictures.

"Thank you so much!" she beamed.

"No problem, what's your name?"

"I'm Anna."

"Nice to meet you," I smiled.

"So, what are you and Dalton doing here in Amsterdam, if I may know?" she asked.

"We're on our honeymoon," I replied.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry for interrupting you on your honeymoon."

"No, it's fine," I smiled, "I love meeting my fans."

"You're the absolute sweetest."

"Awe, thank you."

"Anyway, I hope you both enjoy your stay in this city."

"Thank you," I smiled.

"Bye!"

I waved at her and decided to pay for her meal. She's really nice and polite, she deserves it.