Chapter 1

Parker Cole was the youngest of his parents four children. His brother was twenty three, oldest sister twenty two, and next sister was twenty one. And then there was him at sixteen.

His parents had divorced when he was five years old. Three years later his mom remarried and then decided that she was not finished having children and had his younger three half siblings who were between the ages of three and six.

Along with his stepfather came two step siblings whose intrusion into his life was not welcomed.

Thankfully his father had not decided to remarry or to have more children. He had enough siblings and was not interested in adding more to the collection.

Instead his father focused on the four children he had. Unlike his mother who was more interested in her new family than her original one.

So much so he had decided to move in full time with his dad when he turned sixteen. A decision that caused much controversy with his mom and her parents.

His older three siblings supported him in his decision which surprised him since they seemed so caught up in their own lives to bother with him most of the time.

He did not blame them. After all he did not really bother with his younger siblings either.

And then there was his dad.

For reasons unknown to him his dad was stricter on him then he had been on his older siblings. When they were his age they could basically come and go as they pleased. They had very expectations on them besides going to school and having a part time job.

But he was not allowed to leave the house without permission, was subjected to a strict curfew, and could only go where he told him he was going. If he had any sudden change of plans he had to call his father and ask for permission to do it or come home.

He did not know what caused his father to become authoritarian with him. All he knew was when he was twelve his father became stricter and when he refused to obey one of his rules he found himself overlap getting his backside roasted.

It was not a position he was use to. He remembered how shocked he was after the spanking. He just stared in his father in disbelief unsure what to say or if he should say anything at all.

Then his father hugged him and he melted in his arms telling him that he was sorry. Promising him that he would be good.

Unfortunately that promise only lasted a week and he was once again over his father's lap.

When he was thirteen his father introduced him to the belt. A thick cowboy belt that stung like crazy and hurt for hours. He could not imagine being in anymore pain.

And then he turned sixteen and his dad started using the paddle. He soon found himself longing for the belt.

And his father introduced a second paddle with holes drilled into that he found even more excruciatingly painful.

Which he was certain that his father would be using on him if he knew what he was up to at this moment.

The sixteen year old boy passionately kissed his girlfriend as the two enjoyed his father's hot tub in the backyard of the house. She pulled away and looked into his warm brown as said "Are you sure your dad won't be home soon."

Parker watched as worry filled the girl's crystal blue eyes. She knew all too well what his father would do to him if they were caught.

And what her parents would do to her.

"Yes." The brown haired boy said confidently. "He will be at the stupid dealership all night." His father was a sales manager at a car dealership."He won't be home for a couple of hours." He thought how the dealership closed at nine and even if there were no customers still hanging around it would still take him at least a half hour to close up.

And another half hour to get home.

"We have plenty of time." Parker then leaned forward to kiss her again when he heard a cough. He froze as his heart began to race. He could see a look of horror across his girlfriend's face as she too was frozen with fear.

Parker then turned to see a man in his mid forties standing on the porch with his arms crossed.

"I got off early." Rodger Cole said as he gave his son a stern look. The two seperated.

"Its not what it is looks like dad." Parker's voice trembled.

The two separated.

"It looks like you are having a guest over without my permission who you invite into our hot tub in order to perform lewd and carnal acts." He said.

An uncomfortable look crossed. "I guess it is pretty much what it looks like." He said as he felt a hole form in the pit of his stomach. "Dad I..."

"Quiet." His father said in a calm voice that brought a chill up his spine. It scared him how calm and controlled he always. "Get out of the hot tub, get dried off and get your butts in the house."

"Yes sir." He said and then hung his head. "I'm a dead man." He said underbreath.

Rodger gave the couple one more dirty look and then walked into the house.

"I better go." She gave him a sympathetic look and then stood up to get out.

"Christine." Parker said as he stood. Guilt danced across his face as he said. "I'm sorry." He then choked. "I did not know he was coming home early, if I had any idea."

"Shhh..." Christine West put her finger on her boyfriend's lips. "I know." She then retracted her hand and kissed him. "You have nothing to apologize for."

"My father won't agree with that." He nervously eyed the door.

"Okay you have nothing to apologize to me for." She said.

"But you are in trouble now because of me." He said as waves of guilt continued to slam against.

"I got myself in trouble." Christine said and then stepped out if the hot tub. She then grabbed a towel and began to dry herself.

A few minutes later the two walked into the kitchen where his father was waiting for them still with arms crossed. Parker had expected to find the paddle on the table but to his surprise it was not there.

"Parker go stand in the corner."

"Dad please don't tell Christine's parents." He pleaded.

"Get in the corner." Rodger said in a stern tone.

"Dad..."

"Now Parker Eugene." He then scowled at him. "Or I will pull your trunks down and spank you in front of your girlfriend."

Parker hung his head and said in a defeated tone. "Yes sir." The boy then walked to the corner and stood fighting against the deluge of tears that wanted to breakforth.

"Christine I will give you an opportunity to tell your parents first."
Rodger said.

"Thank you sir."

"You better go."

"Yes sir." She gave Parker one more sad look and then hurried out.

The front door then opened and closed.

"I'm very disappointed in you son." Rodger said.

Parker then winced. "I'm sorry dad."

"I'm sorry too son." Rodger pulled his belt off and began to fold it. But not as sorry as you will be in the next few minutes. "Turn around."

Parker turned and mixture of fear and relief filled him. Relief that it was not the paddle in his father's hand but fear at the sight of the belt.

"Drop your trunks and lay over the table."

Parker did not argue, did not beg for mercy, did not protest. He just let out a meek yes sir and walked to the kitchen table.

As he dropped his wet trunks he wondered how many times he had laid across the table for a beating. A dozen? Two? Three? He was not sure.

The only thing he was sure of was this was not going to be his last. No he thought I have a lot more whippings coming my way before I turn eighteen.

And maybe some after that.

Parker then laid over the table and braced himself for the beating.