52

Three months after Taehee's ashes were immersed Taehyung had finally found solace.He told himself to be happy and content with whatever he had because life is unpredictable,unfair and short too.He made Taehee Junior and Jungkook his life as well as his priority.

Like every other Sunday ,the servants were on a day off.Taehyung had stepped out for a few hours.Taehee still hadn't woken up and Jungkook was watching the maintainance man fix the dishwasher.Once the dishwasher was up and running ,Jungkook paid the man.As he was about to go and walk him out ,Junior's angry voice came out from the baby monitor indicating that she had woken up and needed attention.

Before going to get her,Jungkook filed the water kettle with water and then placed it on the stove.He then rushed to his daughter who he found standing in her crib.She was just this close to trying to climb down on her own.

"Momma"she pouted and made grabby hands.Her face was stained with tears and it made Jungkook coo at how adorable she was.

"Is baby bear hungry and wet as usual"

"Dada"

"I'm sorry he isn't here so you have to put up with me"Jungkook grinned at her.

The baby started crying again.

"Kim Taehee I swear to God.If you weren't my blood...Never mind"

Jungkook carried her out of her crib and went to change her diaper .Trying to soothe her was pointless so he let her scream to her heart's content.

When he was done changing her,he went and sat her on the living room carpet.He put all her favorite toys so she wouldn't get up to mischief.As soon her eyes fell on her teddy bear she took it and ripped it's ear off with only her teeth.

Jungkook was shocked"Tae that's not how girls play"Taehee was really upset because she wanted Taehyung but couldn't find him.

" Bad girl"the omega shook his head and his daughter frowned at him in return.She was planning to destroy her teddy even more.

When she couldn't break a toy by hitting it against the floor she would use her teeth.That's how she operates when she is upset.

He sighed when she looked at him with sad eyes.She wanted her daddy.Jungkook went to get cookies for her so she could calm down whilst he get her bottle and cereal ready.

After ten minutes Jungkook came back to the living room with her bottle and her food but she was no way in sight.Panic gripped Jungkook.He searched the entire first floor.She wasn't even in the cupboard where she usually crawls in to sleep.If she wasn't on the first floor then where was she?It wasn't like she could crawl up the stairs.

Could she be outside the house.To Jungkook's horror the front door of the house was open and goodness knew where his baby was.He searched the entire front yard but she wasn't there either.Tears overwhelmed him.The situation only got worse when Taehyung arrived home unexpectedly.He wasn't supposed to be home so early.

He found Jungkook outside and looking distressed.Usually he would ask for his princess first thing after getting home but not today.

"Baby are you okay"

"Tae I can't find Junior"the younger was in tears.

"What?"

"I left her in the living room when I went to make her food.When I came back she was gone.I didn't know the front door was open"

"The door was open?Did you even check the door first?"Taehyung yelled

"I'm sorry"

"How could you be so reckless.Jungkook if anything happens to my daughter I will never forgive you"