4:Accepting my fate

It was eight in the morning and Jungkook still hasn't gone out of the room so Taehyung decided to bring him breakfast.

When he entered the room he could hear retching from the bathroom and coincidentally Jungkook wasn't on the bed.He went to the bathroom and saw Jungkook kneeling in front of the toilet bowl.

"You ok?"

"What do you think?Do I look ok to you?"he snarled at the alpha

"I'm sorry baby"

"Don't baby me Taehyung"Jungkook sat on the floor and hugged his legs.

"Is there something I can help you with?"Taehyung asked

"How about you just disappear from my life"How was it that they did the deed together but he is the one who has to suffer for it

Taehyung sighed"Can we not do this early in the morning"

"We will keep doing this in the morning until I feel it's enough.You are a horrible man Kim Taehyung and I pray that my child won't be anything like you"

Taehyung  sighed.Maybe he should get used to be screamed at early in the morning. He had heard of how first time pregnancies can be hell on both the mother and the father.He looked away for a second only to have Jungkook puke on himself.

"You got to be kidding me"the alpha exclaimed

Jungkook started sobbing miserably.He laid on the floor and curled himself into a ball.He was already sick and tired of this pregnancy although it hadn't been long since he found out.He couldn't stand the morning sickness anymore.

"Why are you crying?"

"It hurts"he hugged himself closer.

"Where?"

"Everywhere.My body hurts.I think the baby hates me"he whined

"Let's get you to the shower first.Then we will call the doctor.Okay?"

"Don't touch me.I'm gross"

"Let me remove your clothes"

"Don't"

"I have already seen everything so don't be shy.You can't shower yourself so let me do if for you.You shouldn't be concerned about me seeing your nakedness.It's no big deal"

Jungkook allowed Taehyung to take off his clothes since he felt like his last ounce of strength had been drained out of him.

"I will go and run a bath for you"

"Why aren't you disgusted by me?"Jungkook asked

"I know you aren't doing it on purpose.You are carrying my child that's why you feel like this"

Five minutes later Taehyung came and carried Jungkook to the bathtub.Afterwards he took the omega's clothes to the laundry room and took care of the clothes.

Once he was done he came back to the bathroom.

"Do you feel better yet"

"Thank you"

Taehyung sat on the edge of the tub and watched the omega.

"Why are you here?"

"To bath you?"Jungkook heard Taehyung joke for the first time in a while.

"Get out"

"I think there is a huge misunderstanding between us.That's why you hate me as much as you do.I think it's time we cleared that up"

"What misunderstanding?"

"Our break up.Jungkook I'm eight years older than you.I'm sure you are aware of that"