8:Trouble

Jungkook was now sitted with the CEO of his agency and his manager as well as his fellow model Jimin.They were all waiting for him to say something but he kept fiddling with his sweater pows.

"Jungkook is everything ok.Why do you seem nervous"

"Guys I don't know how to say this?"

"Are you dying?"Hoseok asked

"It could be worse than that"

"What could be worse than dying?"Yoongi asked

"An unplanned pregnancy"he grinned

"You gotta go be shitting me"Yoongi said loudly

"Jungkook are you serious?"Hoseok asked.

"It just happened ok.I didn't plan it"

"I still can't believe you have done that.Is it April's fool or am I missing something"Yoongi was still in denial

"Why would you be shocked.Some people expected this.They wished this would happen so I can learn the lesson of my life"

"So who is the father?"his manager asked

"I can't tell you the name till we get married.I'm just glad that he is someone whom my parents can approve of.Otherwise they would have my head"

"You are getting married.When?"

"In two weeks.I would happy to have you all attend it"

"That's great"Hoseok beamed.

"Do you want to get married"Yoongi asked.

"My parents left me no choice but its nothing I can handle.At least I didn't get pregnant for a awful man"

The three watched Jungkook talk and they all agreed they had never seen the omega in that condition.He had never been this calm about anything.

Jimin hadn't uttered a word since Jungkook arrived.Apparently the two had a beef and it just made things awkward because unlike other artists in the agency they had the same manager.

"What about your contract"Yoongi asked.The man had started as a musical producer and ended up having his very own record label .His agency now consisted of idols ,models as well as actors.

"I want to drop out.Put Jimin in my place.And I'm sorry for letting you down everyone"

"It's ok Jungkook.You didn't commit a crime.These things are normal"Yoongi said

"Thank you hyung"

"But last night I heard you scream a guy's name.Is he the one?"

"I told you that's my dog's name"

"Come to think of it weren't you spotted leaving a hotel in the morning with a guy who has the same name.Aah I remember his name.Kim Taehyung the Chairman of MoonTae group.Is that the name of your dog?"

"Hyung ,he isn't a dog"Jungkook laughed

"So its true.It's him"

"So our Kookie is pregnant and getting married to a billionaire"Hoseok cheered

"Please don't tell this to anyone else.I already have some people who want to dead"

"Why don't you stick around until you start showing"

"I can't work with my emotions all over the place.Why should I even work when he promised to take care of my every financial need"

"Stop bragging"Yoongi said

"I have to go home and rest.I was really scared of coming here.I thought you all would judge me for getting pregnant"

"You don't have to leave so soon.We won't be seeing you in a while.The guys here will miss you"