46:

Jungkook woke up the next morning and took a shower with Taehyung before the alpha went to work.They also had breakfast together before Taehyung went to say goodbye to Taehee before going to work.

She was asleep but held onto her father's finger.It seems like she didn't want to let go of him.Taehyung leaned down and kissed every part of her chubby face.Eventually she released it.

"Take care of both of my babies"

"I will but promise me you will be back on time.Junior has been a good girl so far and I want it to stay that way.We will have a problem if my daughter starts sleeping at nine in the evening"

"Chill I hear you"Taehyung pulled the omega into a kiss.

"Bye"

"Walk me out"

"I don't want to leave my baby"

"Come on.Just walk me to the door.She won't wake up in thirty minutes or so"

"I need to make her bottles before she wakes up"

"Do you want me to beg"

"Is tiger angry"

"No I'm not."

"That's good.I enjoy testing your patience.I can do this all day"Jungkook said

Taehyung smiled and took the omega's hand in his own.They had spent every minute together since the baby arrived and now he didn't know how to spend the day without the omega.They had gotten so used to each other's presence.

After making Junior's formula he started a countdown while he sat at the kitchen island.At eight she started crying and that's what Jungkook needed to get his day as a mom started.He grabbed the bottle and went up to his daughter.

Today she cried until Jungkook arrived there.Usually she would stop crying when Jungkook holds her she would stop crying right away.

Jungkook pressed her against his chest and started soothing her while pacing the room.She stopped crying after a while and Jungkook went to check her diaper.Surprisingly the diaper Taehyung had changed at four in the morning was still dry.

"What are you so upset about?Are you hungry?Do you want daddy Tae"

Junior started wailing again and Jungkook frowned.His daughter had always been a good girl and never given mommy a hard time.

"I'm sorry.Mommy is stupid.You must be hungry.I shouldn't have asked that when its obvious"

Taehee refused the bottle at five occasions and that's when Jungkook realized that his baby might be ill.She was burning a temperature and never stopped crying.The omega felt sad to see his young one in that state.He felt helpless but Jungkook wasn't going to compromise he called up his mother and told her that he would be bringing his daughter to her.

Taehyung arrived at the hospital at two after Suzy had finally got through to him after numerous attempts.

"Baby..." Taehyung went to hold Jungkook 's hand.The omega's eyes were bloodshot as he sat hopelessly in the hallway.

"Taehyung why weren't you picking your phone?"he yelled furiously

"I had back to back meetings.I'm sorry I couldn't attend to my phone"

"What did I tell you yesterday.Taehyung you have a daughter at home and the least you should do is call up once and ask how she is.Didn't I tell you that"

"I lost track of time"

"Jungkook calm down"Suzy urged her brother.

"Where is she Noona?"asked Taehyung.