17:

Taehyung couldn't help but notice how bubbly Jungkook had been since he left their bedroom.Even his face was radiant.He wasn't being moody first thing in the morning or demanding to have his breakfast alone.

"Tae I have been thinking "

"About what?"

"I know it's a short notice but why don't you invite your causin Namjoon and his husband over for lunch"

"Don't tell me you have eyes on him.He is married"Taehyung joked

"I don't think being married has ever stopped anyone from cheating but that's not my point.Your causin isn't my type nor are you"

"Then what is your point?"

"I just want to get to know them.We are family after all"

"Is that all"

"Trust me im not up to any mischief.I'm also inviting my sister and my brother in law.We can have a triple date."

"You look like you are in a good mood"

"I haven't been in a good mood for a while so call them up please"

"Sure"

"You aren't going anywhere today are you?"

"I have an appointment at lunch"Taehyung said

"Cancel them.This is important.What kind of a business meeting goes on a weekend"

"I will cancel it.Like you said It's not important"

"I thought so.Will you have time for our child if you have to work on weekends too"

"I'm sure that won't be the case"

"Was it a business appointment or a personal one?"

"Why do you ask?"

"You have  a dating app on your phone"Jungkook didn't realize that he had unknowningly revealed that he had gone through his husband's phone but Taehyung didn't seem to mind.

"That wasn't my doing.Namjoon signed me up for it using my phone"

"Why are you explaining yourself.Noone said it's a crime"Jungkook said

"There are some things married people shouldn't do"

"But I don't mind.People do stupid things because they aren't happy with their relationships"

"So if you become unhappy with me will you cheat on me?"Taehyung asked

"I told you that I'm done with boys and that includes you my dear husband.Yes I'm crazy and scandalous but I can never cheat on anyone whether the relationship is real or not"

"So you won't mind me having a relationship outside this marriage"

"A marriage is still a marriage.The rules you set for me should also apply to you"

After saying that Jungkook picked up his food tray and left the dinning.Taehyung did the same and followed him.He just couldn't get enough of him.

"You don't have anywhere to go to today so please lend me a hand.We have to make lunch"Jungkook said

Taehyung watched Jungkook place the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

"What happened to the helpers"

"They have a day off"

"All of them?"

"Yes all of them Taehyung.Now do you mind starting with washing the vegetables"

"What a way to start a morning"the older sighed