34:

Jungkook got startled when he felt the blanket being pulled off him early in the morning.He felt the winter morning breeze and shivered

"It's cold noona"he complained as he tried to get the blanket back .

"You can't stand me can you.Then go back to your house"she said

"What do you want this early?"

"Taehyung texted me since you had your phone off"

"What does he want?"

"Good question.He wants to meet you for lunch today and you will meet him"

"I have nothing to say to him and I don't want to see him"Jungkook said firmly

"But he does.Stop being a baby.You have dated almost ten guys and I'm sure that's all the experience you need to talk to your husband"

"Fine.Send me the address"

"Good"

"And I have decided to take your advice.I'm going back to my husband's house."Jungkook said

"Good boy"

"I mean what was I thinking leaving all that luxury.This place doesn't even compare"he was doing a great job at getting on his sister's nerves like she always gets on his.

"Stop bragging"

"I don't see a reason why I shouldn't"Jungkook teased

"Enough of you.I'm leaving for work.See you when you see me"

"Take care.Thanks for letting me crush"

"I hope this doesn't happen again"her tone turned stern at the end.

"I can't promise that"

"Marriage isn't a joke that you can walk out on whenever you feel like it"

"Noona do you know why I love you?"

"What has that got to do with what I'm saying here"

"You have never taken my side.I think Taehyung and I switched roles.He is your brother and I'm the stranger.Am I the only one who makes mistakes"

"Now you are being salty"Suzy said

"How come you are only brutally honest with me.I don't think you have ever confronted him when you should.You use the appeasement policy with him"

"I think the hormones are speaking.I need you to chill.Don't hold grudges against me and your husband"Suzy said

"Whatever you say just know I hate the both of you"

***
Jungkook got out of his Mercedes -g glass.He had arrived at the restaurant where he was supposed to meet his husband.He was thirty minutes late but he just couldn't help it.His tummy wouldn't let me get up on time.

You could say he was fashionably late looking clad in all black .He had worn a pair of sweats ,a black jacket and a bucket hat.

He noticed Taehyung as soon as he walked through the door.He walked over to the table and sat down.

"I'm sorry I'm late"

"Im glad you could make it.Shall we order"

"You seem hungry"Jungkook remarked

"I haven't eaten properly in a while"Taehyung said

"I can see.Your face has grown thin"

"It's all because of you"Taehyung said without looking at his husband.

"You can say that looking at me Taehyung.I know you are not that timid"

Taehyung lifted his face from the menu and looked at Jungkook"I have been thinking a lot about what happened and I want to apologize once again.I can promise you that i will never doubt you again".