33:

"Kookie please open the door.It is I your sister.Taehyung isn't here so open up.We have to talk"

"Noona!?"Jungkook rushed to open the door for his sister who was holding his food tray.

He scolwed at her"Did Mr Kim send you to me"

"Of course he did.Sit down so you can eat while we chat"

Jungkook went to sit down on the sofa while Suzy followed behind him with the food.As soon as she put it on the table Jungkook started eating.He didn't say anything until he was done eating and that was fifteen minutes later.

"Your brother in law thinks I'm a slut"Jungkook started

"That's not true."

"Are you going to take his side even today?Are you really my sister"he sounded disappointed,hurt rather.

"Jungkook calm down and see things from Taehyung's perspective.We only believe what we see.What did you want him to think.Any man would have reacted the same way he did"

"Do you even know what he said to me today"

"Stop playing the victim and try to figure out who did this to you.Who would want to break your marriage"To Suzy this was clearly a set up.

"There is no marriage between us anymore"the younger grumbled

"Are you nuts.What's Taehyung's fault in this.I want you to be practical about this.You must be out of your mind to think about ending your marriage over this.You will only make the person who set you up happy"

"He hurt my feelings by accusing me of doing such a heinous crime.How could he"the omega exclaimed furiously

"That's marriage for you.It is made up of misunderstandings and tears"

"Goodness grief.I don't even know the man in that video.I'm tired of explaining myself so he can think whatever he wants"

"I'm sure it hasn't come to that.You didn't cry admist all this drama and it just proved that you are a strong an individual"

"Don't butter me up.I just want my husband to trust me"Jungkook said

"I'm sure he does"

"No he doesn't.Not when he said it so himself.I'm not trustworthy"

"Kookie I have to go now.Im supposed to be working right now.Dinner will be ready in a few hours so have it and take your supplements"

"Can I come and crash over at yours?"he asked hopefully

"You know you are always welcome but I don't want you at my house until  you fix matters with your husband"

"Whatever.Have you seen Miri?"

"She is with her daddy.They are playing in the backyard"

"He didn't go back to work?"Jungkook asked

"Why would he when you locked yourself up.Put an end to this drama and go and talk to your husband"

"No,I'm staying here.On your way out can you get someone to bring my phone and earphones from Taehyung's room.I feel like dying out of boredom.The tv isn't doing me any good"

"Ok"

"Thanks for stopping by"

"Do you think locking yourself up will do you any good?"Suzy asked

"No"

"Then why are you doing it"

"Because I dont want to see him"he told her straight.