44:

"Morning my love"Jungkook heard as soon as he woke up.The anesthetic that he had been given had finally worn off.

Jungkook's eyes started wondering around as if he was looking for something or in this particular case someone he had been dying to meet for months.

"Are you going to ignore me?.Look I put in a lot of effort in getting you fresh flowers so the least you can do is look at me"

"Where is she?"the younger asked groggily.

Every corner of the room was decorated with flowers but Jungkook's mind was somewhere else.He didn't have the chance to examine his surroundings because it wasn't important.Nothing was important than seeing his daughter at the moment.

"Hold up.She isn't going to run away"

"Is my baby okay?"the omega asked.

"She is perfectly fine"

"Then why won't you let you see my baby"Jungkook said in frustration

"Kookie chill.Let me get noona for you"

Jungkook nodded as discomfort was written all over his features.Taehyung could sense that the omega was in pain.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm in pain.My whole  body is sore"he  whispered lowly

"Noona will give you some painkillers and you will feel okay."Taehyung couldn't help but notice how pale Jungkook seemed.Anyone could agree that the omega looked sickly in a hospital gown,an IV tube feeding from his arm and a ventilator on.He felt guilty and took the omega's hand and kissed it.No matter what he didn't feel like he could appreciate the omega enough.

"You did well"Taehyung told him.

Jungkook felt overwhelmed now that he had finally become a mother.

"Can I have water?"

"Sure"Taehyung went to the other side of the bed and poured water into a water class.

"Here"he offered the omega the water glass with a straw.Jungkook only sipped a bit and decided he had enough.

Taehyung adjusted the bed so Jungkook could comfortably move his head around.

"Do you want to eat anything?"the older asked.

"I just want to see my baby Tae"

"Noona is coming with her"

Suzy then entered the room with the baby in her arms alongside their mother.

"She is here"

"Oh my God.She really is Tae"Jungkook marveled at the bundle in his sister's arms.

"I told you so"

"Can you hold her?"his sister asked

"I won't drop her.I promise"his eyes twinkled.He couldn't believe she was his.

Suzy deposited the sleeping baby in Jungkook's arms with a fond smile.The baby was wrapped up in a fluffy pink blanket that Jungkook had specifically picked for her .

Jungkook couldn't quite explain what went through him or how he felt when he held his daughter for the first time.He only recalled his heart beating at an inhumane pace.

"She is so beautiful Tae"Jungkook cooed as he pepperd kisses all over her face and she stuck her tongue out and yawned in her sleep.

"Just like her mommy.Look at her cute button nose"Taehyung remarked.He was happy and grateful.

"But she has your lips though.Mine are extra small.She is so cute,mom"

"You did well my baby"Mrs Jeon said