25:

Jungkook thought he was dreaming when he saw his sister's face hovering over him.He was startled because he didn't remember how he had got to bed.He certainly didn't remember removing his clothes and putting on pjs that he is wearing.

"Good morning ,sunshine"

"Noona what are you doing here?"he sat up and leaned against the headboard

"You have no idea what time is it do you?"the older asked

"What time?"he asked as he yawned

"It's eight"

"Gosh I was so tired yesterday.Last night was so crazy...You really have no idea"he smiled

"You had a lot fun didn't you?"his sister asked with a smile.

"How do you know"

"A gossip blogger posted everything about your date night"

"Oh.What was I expecting"

"I'm glad you enjoyed your night out"

"If I hadn't lied to him to him he wouldn't have taken me out.He is ever so busy.Wait where did Tae go?"

"Where do you think he would go on a Saturday .He is with Jun and Jin"

"You brought them over?"

"Yeah.Minho's uncle passed away so we have to go there today.Mom is working so I didn't know whom to leave with the twins"

"You know I wouldn't mind staying with them.I literally raised them"

"Okay.I just thought you had your head wrapped around your growing bump.Congrats by the way."

"I'm sorry I couldn't show it to you.I didn't think I would start showing so soon"the omega pouted

"So do you feel different?"

"Yea...I don't know...I just want Tae close more than ever.And not to mention horny.I find myself getting ashamed of the thoughts going on inside my head"

"That's a good thing"

"You wouldn't be saying that if I told you that Taehyung refused to touch me.Not even once"Jungkook revealed with a scowl

"Did he give you any reason"

"Its upsetting for me to even think about it"

"I'm sure my brother in law had a good reason"

"You bet"he rolled his eyes

"I really didn't want to bother you in this condition but I couldn't trust a new maid to spend the weekend with the kids alone.I will pick them up tomorrow evening when we come back"

"It's fine Noona.I could use some company here.You never know when Tae might just walk out on me claiming he has an appointment"

"He has appointments on the weekend too?"

"Imagine"

"I think its just an excuse to run away from you and your crazy ass hormones"

"You sound like that's what he told you"

"Kookie I'm leaving.The sooner you get up the better because the boys will be all over you once they see you"

"I feel lazy "

"Sleep some more if you need to"

When Suzy left the room Jungkook got the chance to check his social media feeds.His and Taehyung's kiss from the club had gone viral.Their date was captured as well.To simply put it he was the talk of the town this morning.