21:

Jungkook got back home well in time before his curfew.He expected his husband to be home but he wasn't.The omega found himself getting disappointed knowing that the father of his child could  be playing house with another child and another woman.

At half past nine Taehyung walked into their house.He found Jungkook waiting for him in the dinning.

"Tae you are home.Let's have dinner together"

"You haven't eaten?"the alpha asked as he sat down.

"I was waiting for you"

"You didn't have to."

"But I wanted to"

"I'm not really hungry.You can eat without me"

"Did you eat somewhere else?"Jungkook's tone had turned dark

"Why did that sound like an accusation?"

"It didn't have to sound like one if you weren't hidding anything from me"

"What exactly am I hiding from you?"

"You tell me"

"Jungkook I'm tired and I'm not in the mood for your hormones right now.Just cut to the chase"

"Where were you all day?"Jungkook asked

"I took your advice and went to hang out with a friend"

"Was that friend female?"

"Yeah"

"Did she have a baby?"

"Yeah.How did you know"

"Thats not important right now.I just need to know if you have kids that you didnt tell me about"

"I do not have any other kids other than the one you are carrying"

"How can you be so sure"

"I have never played around.I'm old enough to know whom I have fucked and not"

"So that kid wasn't yours"

"Did you have someone follow me?"there came the accusation.

"I happened to be at the park where you were"

"Jungkook whatever is going on inside your head you better clear it.I don't know what you saw but that kid isn't mine"
,
"Fine I believe you but I need to know who she is"

"She is just a friend of mine.Her husband died before she knew she was pregnant.Her husband had left debts she didn't know about it.And before we all realize it their house was auctioned off and she didnt have anywhere to go.She didn't have any family.Her husband was all she knew .So..."

"So...?"

"I'm helping her to take care of her daughter.She is having a hard time getting a job because she never went to college"

"That's so kind of you"

"I want you to accept them into our lives"

"What does that mean Taehyung?"

"I'm like a father figure to that little baby.I provide everything I can for her"

"I don't have a problem with that.I just don't want that child to take our child's place.Am I asking for too much"

"Of course not"

"I know you are doing a noble deed but I just want the mother to stay in her line.Just know I will fight for what's mine so she shouldnt have other intentions with you"

"She won't do such a thing"

"She better.The last thing I want is her taking you away from us.And worse even her child will be important to you than mine"