36

Jungkook had been up all morning.The reason was he was anxious as he was stepping into his first day of his last trimester.He was both excited and scared but his husband who was sleeping besides him never seemed to notice.He was way fast asleep.

The couple had been on good terms lately.There hadn't been any drama from the outside world.Jungkook had kept his drama at minimum after they retuned from the states about a fortnight ago.On the other hand Taehyung had been goofy around him lately.

Now that they no longer got on each other's nerves,they coexisted in harmony and peace.

As soon as Taehyung's alarm went off Jungkook got up and turned it off.Taehyung would ignore it if he wanted to sleep some more which was the case these days.He was sleeping a lot as if he was the one pregnant.

"Tae wakey"

"Five more minutes baby"

"I wanna talk"

As he heard that Taehyung pulled himself into a sitting position"Why do you look so serious early in the morning.Are you ill?"

"Shouldn't you ask me how my night was?"Jungkook asked

"Okay?How was it?"

"I couldn't sleep because I was anxious"

"Why?"the older asked

"Tae you know it's funny that we have everything ready but the person isn't even here yet.Last night you were already making plans of starting a trust fund for Jnr and...."

"Can't I make such plans for my very first child"

"Tae its not that.Isn't it too early.I mean we have even got the room and everything else ready but what if..."

"If what?"Taehyung kept cutting the omega mid sentence.

"What if she doesn't make it.I mean anything can happen in these last three months.I'm not being pessimistic but you can never be too sure"

"Why do you feel that way?"

"I don't know.I watched a movie yesterday.They had everything prepared for their baby just like we have.But it was a still birth"

"Baby it was just a movie"

"But those things happen in real life.Do you know what happened to the couple after they lost their baby?"

"What?"

"They couldn't take the loss and ended up separating.I know you would leave me if something happens to this child.It's the only reason why we are together after all"

"Kookie we aren't capable of predicting the future so why not be happy at the moment.Thinking about negative things won't do us any good"

"I'm sorry"

"Don't apologize to me.Apologize to Jnr.If you don't she will kick you around all night"

"Don't put ideas in her head.I want her to grow up and be a good girl.That is why we are naming her after your mom"Jungkook said

"As much as I would like to chat with you I have to get ready for work.Someone has to earn a living for us"

"Sure,daddy.I will just check on breakfast"

"Don't move around too much or do any work"Taehyung said

"Stop trying to be my doctor"

"Fine.But I don't think you still fit in those pjs.Should I get you a bigger size"

"Tae stop teasing me early in the morning"he almost hit his husband with a pillow.

"I'm just observing mere facts.Your stomach is way bigger than it should be.Noona said so"