11:

"What were you and Jimin talking about?"Jungkook asked as the two lay in bed after a warm shower.

"I thought you were tired"It really couldn't wait until morning

"Just answer the question Kim"

"I don't want to.I'm sleepy"Taehyung said as he adjusted the blanket over his chest.

"Fine go to sleep .You will wake up tomorrow won't you?You can't avoid the question forever"

"What's going on inside your head"

"Is it so hard for you to answer the goddam question.Why are you being so coy about it?"Jungkook asked

"Why are you so curious?"Taehyung remained calm while purposely infuriating the omega.

"You made me cook so you could chat with him.You think I didn't know what you were up to"

"I can't believe your mindset"

"Don't blame me"

"We were talking about business.That's all I'm going to say "

"Fine I will ask him myself"

"Aren't you ashamed of yourself?"Taehyung asked with his eyes wide open

"He has a boyfriend and they are happy together.Plus he isn't your type"Jungkook said

"Now the jealous is talking"

"You wish"

"How was your trip?"he asked as he stared at  the omega.

"Terrific.If it wasnt because of the wedding I wouldn't have come back as soon as I did"

"Or at all"he added

"I could tell that you didn't want to come back.I mean you took five days.I'm glad that you decided to come back on your own"

"I had a lot of fun and time to unwind.I had forgotten all about you"

"Then what am I getting since you had fun"

"I think the fact that I'm having your child should be sufficient"

"Maybe"

"What do you want?Sex?That's all I can offer .Besides you have done your worst so I have nothing to lose."

"Would you give it to me if I asked for it?"Taehyung asked

"Oh hell no"the omega sang

Jungkook flung on his side and slept.Tomorrow was a Saturday there will have plenty of time to catch up.

Taehyung struggled to get Jungkook out of bed.They had to be at the Jeon's for lunch.It was the last meeting before the wedding.

"Aren't you getting up?"

"Just one hour"

"It's ten and do you know how we will look like if we are late.Your father will be disappointed"

"Let him.I'm pregnant and its not a crime if I feel like sleeping for long hours.Whose side are you on?"

"I'm sorry I won't be taking your speech today"Taehyung scooped the omega into his arms.

"Tae I showered last night.I'm not at all sweaty.Just let me change .Ok"he whined

"Is not wanting to bath a pregnancy symptom"

"I just feel lazy.I don't think you understand how I really feel"

Taehyung returned Jungkook to the bed and said"And its only the beggining of this crazy journey.I'm going to shower"