10:Always up to no good

Just a week to their wedding Taehyung came back home to a surprise.Jungkook was there and welcomed him home.He also took the alpha's jacket as well as his briefcase.Taehyung was awestruck.

"Go and freshen up.Dinner is almost ready.It will be served by the time you come back downstairs"the omega said

Taehyung only managed to nod and went on his way.Was he missing something.Why was Jungkook smiling a lot.A day ago he wasnt even replying to his texts or picking his calls.Jungkook followed after him minutes later.

In his puzzled state Taehyung came back after having his shower.Jungkook was serving the food.Afterwards they sat across from each other and started eating.Jungkook blabbed about his ordeal with making dinner.

Taehyung's head spun.The food was tasting different. Was he being given a taste of what marriage would be like or Jungkook was up to something.He couldn't figure out the omega's pregnant mind.Jungkook hated cooking and he was well aware of that fact.

"Little Kim was acting up all day so I figured that he wants to me around his daddy"Jungkook said

"You should have told me"

"It really wasn't that bad"Jungkook twisted his lips

"I'm glad"

"Do you know that mom wants me to stop driving myself.I don't think she is being reasonable"Jungkook said

"I think she has a point though.You have many fender benders and you have gotten your license taken from you more than twice"Taehyung chuckled in amusement

"That was then.I know how to drive properly.I know that I won't be spared if anything happens to our baby"

"It's your golden ticket"Taehyung raised his wine glass to his lips.

"Just hope it won't be the reason for you to go bankrupt"Jungkook mimicked the alpha's gestures with his juice glass

"Your jokes are dangerous"Taehyung remarked

"I didn't mean to sound like a gold digger.Please don't be mistaken"

"I don't think that's the first time you are clarifying that"the alpha said

"Just say you think I'm a gold digger Taehyung"

"I hate lying"Taehyung said

"Doesn't that mean you can't lie?"Jungkook asked

"I don't lie"the alpha said

After dinner they had a little TV time before ascending to the alpha's bedroom.Jungkook found the same shirt he had worn during his previous visit and put it on.

"Hey"Jungkook said as he emerged from the bathroom and had Taehyung's undivided attention.The older would be lying if he said he didn't feel his pants tightening in those shorts.He had to do his best to hide it because all he would get from Jungkook was mockery and mischeviousness.

Jungkook walked over to the bed and crawled ontop of Taehyung.He laid on him and their manhoods were touching but the omega seemed unaffected by this.He laid his head on Taehyung's chest and looked at him.He used his hand to support his chin so he could look at the alpha properly.

"What's the occasion.You haven't been behaving like yourself today"Taehyung said

"Nothing.I'm just in a good mood that's all"he said in a cheery tone

"Noona talked to me."Taehyung said out of the blue

"Yes I told on you.I can never hide anything from my sister.Only her can fight for me"