20:

The day of the party arrived and it proved to be nothing but a drag to Jungkook.From dressing in a suit and to showing everyone his teeth,he hated all of it.He never knew how it felt to receive congratulatory cards from people he barely knew.Taehyung made sure he was introduced to everyone in the room .

The guests were mostly Taehyung's friends as well as his business associates.The pregnancy news had made him the center of attention and everyone was buzzing about it like it was their business.

Thanks to Taehyung ,Jungkook had to spend hours on his feet trying to be polite to everyone who approached him.He even had  one of Taehyung's closest friends hit on him but he said nothing  of it.Taehyung would leave him alone for hours on end so he could entertain his older business associates and their wives.

Jungkook just wanted the night to end so he could go to sleep.Unfortunately he couldn't go to bed until everyone else had left.

The following morning they both failed to wake up on time so Taehyung decided to skip work.

Jungkook was woken up by his ringing cell.That was when he realized Taehyung was gone.He wondered what was the occassion for his mother to be calling him first thing in the morning.

Sitting up he said"Hello mom"

"You have outdone yourself this time Jungkook"

"What is that I did that you are sounding like I slept with a married man"

"Check your social media.Your indecent behavior will put your husband to shame.Forget about us because we no longer have a dignity to protect thanks to you.Taehyung doesn't deserve this"

"Mom I really have no idea what you are going on about"

"I hope being a mother will change you for the better.I really pray"

"I'm sorry for whatever I did"

"Be sorry for yourself"

Jungkook pouted when his mother hung up on him.He immediately went to check his twitter feed and behold.He was trending yet again.Why you ask?A magazine he had recently featured on had released it's month's issue and Jungkook was on the cover.He was wearing nothing while straddling a chair.The chair covered his privates .It wasn't the first time he had a candid photo shoot but this seemed so wrong.No wonder his mother couldn't stop herself from calling him up.

He wondered why no one aside from his mother was critising him for it.His sister told him she was proud of him for expressing himself.Aside from his parents and his sister he only cared about his husband's reaction to it.What if his mother was right.What if his husband gets disappointed in him?

He finally decided to get out of bed and went to fix himself some cereal .Breakfast had been made but he didn't want any of it.He wanted to know where his husband was so he could get this over and done with.

Speaking of the devil Taehyung entered the kitchen and threw the magazine on the kitchen counter.Without a word he started  making a bowel of cereal for himself.Jungkook wondered whether he was upset or not.

"Where did you go off to in the morning"he asked to check the alpha's mood

"I went for a walk but look what I found"

"Thats not me"he lied and looked away from the father of his child.

Taehyung snickered"Oh come on"

"I already woke up to a lecture about my indence  from my mother and I don't need more please"

"I wasn't going to lecture you.I wanted to compliment you.Talk about raw art"his tone was dripping with sarcasm.

"I'm old enough to know when I'm being mocked.That photoshoot happened before we got married.I was probably a month pregnant back then but I had no clue.So in other words I'm saying I don't know what I did wrong"