30:

Jungkook's appointment was at two in the afternoon so Taehyung had to go to work first and then come back home to pick the pregnant omega up.

"Are you not done yet.I called you two hours ago to get ready but you still aren't done .Are you dressing up for a fashion show"

"Chill Tae.I'm done"Jungkook threw a black fur coat over his red jersey.He had pair it with a pair of black joggers and black slides.The omega was aware that his husband was judging his fashion sense so bad.

"Then let's go"

"Are you going like that"

"Like what?"

"I don't want to go with you if you are dressed up like you are going to a board meeting"

"What would you have me do"

"You can at least get rid of the neck tie and the blazer.Maybe roll up the sleeves of your shirt.I can guarantee you that you would look sexy"

"If you say so baby"

"Argh.Don't flirt with me"

"Better get used to it my love"

"Whatever.Did you have lunch"

"I will see to it later.Let's go for now"

"You aren't really hungry"

"Not really.I just can't wait to see our baby.I read that at your stage the fetus would start taking shape"

"I see you have been reading"

"Yeah.I don't want to embarrass myself.I want to be as ready as I can be"

"Sure Mr Kim"

Taehyung had failed to notice the Gucci bag Jungkook was holding but he didn't any of it

They went out and Jungkook insisted that he drives but Taehyung didn't let him.Allowing the omega to drive them was equal to signing his death warrant.Just the thought of Jungkook driving sacred him.

Even when they took off Jungkook was still sulking.He took a lolipop from the bag and chugged it into his mouth.He only got to enjoy it for a minute intil it got taken from him.

"I can't believe you"

Taehyung had chugged the lolipop into his mouth without a second thought"You know you shouldn't be eating that.You have been having way too much sugar"

Jungkook groaned and took something else from the bag

"Tangerines.Can I have some?"Taehyung said

"You are a billionaire.Go and buy yourself some"

"I'm sure you bought that with my money"

"Whatever"

"What are you doing.Don't you have somewhere else to throw the peels"

"Do you suggest I keep them in my bad or throw them out the window"

"So leaving them in my car is a better option.Will you clean it?"Taehyung asked

"Why won't you let me be.Just for today"

There was a moment of silence before Taehyung spoke up"Are you upset"

"You ate my lollipop"

"Is that really all?"

"You are always trying to pick a fight with me"Jungkook said.

"Did you just pout?"

"No way"

Jungkook could never forget the look on Taehyung's face when their baby was displayed on the monitor.He had never seen his husband this mesmerized.Not even by him.He was like a kid who had gotten that one toy that he had always wanted.