37:

Taehyung walked into the house and his nostrils were welcomed by a sweet aroma.He was surprised that Jungkook would cook considering that he didn't want to do anything around the house.Everything was a hassle for him.

It was Sunday and all the helpers were on a day off so who else would cook if he wasn't home.

"Tae come let's have dinner"Jungkook said

"You cooked?"Taehyung asked

"Who did you expect to cook.You left me no option.Did you think I would starve if you didn't cook for me"

"I planned to order something for us as soon as I got home"Taehyung said

"Save it.As you can see I have hands"

"Kookie don't be angry.I'm sorry"

"Tell me why I shouldn't be angry.It's Sunday and we are supposed to spend the day together but what did you do.I thought I was your first priority."

"I had to visit my aunt who has just returned from the States"Taehyung said

"Well good for you"the omega said tightly

"She asked to see me as soon as she arrived and I couldn't refuse her"Taehyung explained.He could tell that the younger was upset.

"You could have told me instead of leaving while I was napping.Was it going to take much of your time"

"I didn't want to wake you up"Taehyung said

"Whatever let's eat.My hunger has compelled me to cook"

The couple went down and sat in the dinning room.

"She said she would visit to see you"Taehyung said

"Oh"

"She was kinda disappointed that I didn't tell her that I was getting married"

"Why didn't you tell her.You can't blame her for getting disappointed in you"Jungkook said

"It wasn't something I could tell her over the phone.She wouldn't have understood"

"Does she mean much to you?"Jungkook asked

"She is my mother's sister.The only link to my mother"

"Then she has the right to get mad.How can you not tell her you were getting married"

"What's done is done"Taehyung said

"Something you should warn me about"Jungkook asked as he fiddled with his napkin.

"You don't have to try so hard to impress her"

"I don't plan to.She is not the one I'm married to so why should I?"

"But just remember she is your in law.Don't act out of line"Taehyung said

"One of the reason why I got married to you was because I knew I wouldn't have to put up with in laws.Not what"

"Wow that looks delicious.I didn't know you could cook so well"Taehyung said ignoring the omega

"Don't flatter me and just eat"

Taehyung sipped on the soup from the bowl and then turned to Jungkook"You should cook more often"

"Maybe after I give birth.Right now I don't have the energy for anything"

"I can get used to this"

"Maybe in your dreams"Jungkook said as he went for the chicken in front of him.He had worked hard to put the meal together so now he needed to reward himself and his baby for not giving him a hard time.