35:

A month later

"Noona Tae will skin me alive if he sees the things I bought"Jungkook said

"You didn't buy them for yourself"

"I guess he might try to understand that since its for our baby"

"You had told him you were going out didn't you?"Suzy asked

"No ,I didn't"

"Do you need an alibi.He won't scream at you if I tell him you were with me having some sibling bonding time"Suzy said

"I don't think that would be necessary.Tae has changed in ways I can't explain"

"What do you mean?"Suzy asked

"After that incident he has been acting different.I go out without telling him and he doesn't even react to it.When I do tell him that I'm going out he just nods and doesn't ask where.I even stayed out let just to test his patience but he did nothing.He didn't seem angry either"

"Why are you complaining.Isn't that a good thing.He trusts you after learning from his mistakes"Suzy said

"No,noona you don't get it.It's not trust but he is acting indifferent towards me."

"You think he is putting on a show?"

"He is being uncaring and that's not the man I married.It hurts because that man isn't my husband.He acts like someone else"

"So in other words you want him to revert back to his old self.You want to be scolded and controlled like a kid"

"I'm ok with that.I can't pretend I didn't know why he acted the way he did.He loves and cares for me.I realize that now.I just want my husband back.I want him to stop holding back"

"You want his attention kookie.I see you.You feel neglected when he isn't being all about you"

"Is that a crime?"he nibbled on his lower lip.

"It's actually very cute but I have to go now"Suzy said

"Thanks for today"Jungkook smiled

"Be careful while driving on the road"

"I will noona.Go and say hie to the best husband in the world for me.And my babies too.Tell them I love them"

"I definitely will.Take care of my niece"

"It's supposed to be a secret noona.Only you ,Tae and I know the baby's gender and I want it to stay that way"Jungkook said

"I hear you"Suzy got off Jungkook's car and went to her car.Jungkook watched her drive off and then took off afterwards.

Just a week ago he had told his husband that he couldn't wait to know the gender of the baby.Taehyung also felt the same so they had a procedure to know the baby's gender.Both wanted a daughter and that's what they got.The pair was overjoyed.

"I'm home"Jungkook said to nobody but to himself.He really couldn't understand how pregnant people drive cars when they are in their last trimester.He wasn't even there yet but his stomach kept getting in his way.

After going to the kitchen to have a glass of water he continued with his journey to his bedroom.

"Goodness knows why I had to buy so much.I must be outta my mind"he said as he kicked the door open.He couldn't use his hands because they were occupied.

He almost tripped  over himself when he heard Taehyung's voice from the bathroom.

"You didn't rob a shop did you?"Taehyung asked as he walked towards the omega.