41:

Taehyung was startled when he saw Jungkook standing besides him in baggy clothes just out of the blue.He hadn't heard any footsteps.

"I thought I told you to stay in bed.Breakfast will be ready soon."he continued to flip the pan

"I got tired of waiting.I'm hungry sir"

"Sit down first.Soon you will start complaining about your legs hurting later"Taehyung said.

Jungkook sat down and started tapping his hands on the island like a child waiting for his favorite meal.

"There you are"Taehyung said as he settled the omega's food in front of him .

"Thank you"

As soon as Taehyung sat down to eat the door bell rang .It was Sunday and the two were alone in the house since everyone was on a day off.

"Let me go and get that.Eat up"he kissed the omega's nape

"Are you expecting someone.If its your aunt I swear..."

"Relax will you ,drama queen"Taehyung said and went to the door.Jungkook was surprised that Taehyung hadn't come back after five minutes.Did his husband get kidnapped or something.With great difficult he stood up from the stool and waddled all the way to the living room.

He found Taehyung rooted to the ground with his eyes glued to the person in front of him.

"Tae what's wrong with you"Jungkook asked as he followed his husband's line of sight.His eyes went wide as if he was seeing a ghost.How did Taehyung's dead ex girlfriend come back to live.This was absurd.She was right there in front of them in flesh.

Jungkook's head started spinning.He needed to sit himself down while Taehyung figured out what on earth was going on.Could they both be seeing things.What if she was real.What would it mean to both of them.

"Tae....it's me.I'm not a ghost"Jungkook heard her say.

Taehyung took steps towards her"How are you alive.Didn't you die in an accident?"

"I survived but when I wanted to come back to you I got kidnapped and was held hostage.I was then trafficked to Japan but I finally managed to escape"

"Why didn't you think of getting in touch with me"

"I tried but I was being watched"

"It's good to know that you alive but you shouldn't have come here"

"What's wrong with coming to my boyfriend"

"Listen I'm married and have a child on the way.Nothing can ever change that"

The woman seemed terrorized.She seemed as if her whole world had come to an end"How..."

"I moved on.The world believed that you were dead so did I.I did nothing wrong"

"How could you move on so soon.Did you ever love me?"

"It just happened.I couldn't have waited for you for the rest of my life would I?"

"I came to you because I don't have anywhere to go.I have nothing on me .I don't have anywhere to start"

"You can stay here until we figure something out .This is the least I can do for you  old time's sake"

Jungkook couldn't stand to hear anything after that.Why was this happening to him.Was he going to put up with his husband's ex.Could the situation get any worse.

He went to his husband and slept.He only remembers being woken up for lunch hours later

"Let's go"

"Do you have something to say to me"Jungkook said as he sat up and leaned against the headboard