19

Jungkook had allowed Taehyung to hold him but he was starting to regret it because the alpha wouldn't let go.It was nine in the morning and they were still in bed.

"Don't you have to go to work?"

"No"...

"Why?"

"Are you my boss?"the alpha asked

"At home I am"

"Really?I didn't know"

"Now you know.So tell me why you aren't going to work"

"I just don't want to"

"You don't have to baby sit me Taehyung.I'm fine"Jungkook said

"I think you need to stay off social media for a while.It won't kill will it?"

"I have been thinking about that too"

"Good"

"But I will get bored around here.I have nothing to do"

"I'm here for today.I will keep you company.I'm sure we can figure out something to do together"

"Don't get any ideas"

"You don't have any compassion for me do you.Just forget that I'm your ex for once.Treat me like your husband"

"I might forget all the other exes but not you.You are my first love and no one can forget their first love"

"Now you understand how I feel"

"I'm hungry.Let's go and have breakfast"Jungkook said as he climbed down the bed.

"I wanna shower first.Wanna join me"

"No thanks."

"Don't tell me you are skipping today"

"I will shower later.Go on ahead without me.I will eat without you"Jungkook said

Taehyung wanted to have breakfast with Jungkook so he decided to eat first and then shower later.

"Since you always complain about being bored here at home what do you want to do?"Taehyung asked

"Anything would be fine"

"How about an online course"

"I hate anything that has to do with education.You know that"

"So what about an art class.I know you are passionate about it"

"Maybe"

"But I will have the teacher come here for your convencience"

"I'm not surprised you don't want me to step out of this house.Aren't you too young to be this possessive Taehyung"

"I'm just at the right age to be possessive over an omega who is unpredictable"

"You will never know what happens between the teacher and I.So be careful"the omega smirked

"That's why I'm getting a female one"

Jungkook's smirk faltered"Are you serious.I was just joking.I won't do anything stupid I swear.I'm married"

"You once said that being married won't change your personality.That's why I can't trust you around other man"

"I take that back.I don't know how to get along with females.Don't be suprised if she quits after one day"

"Well if she quits then you will be left with nothing to do.If you make her quit don't think I'm going to hire another teacher for you.That's it"

"Are you my husband or my father"