23:

A week went by and Jungkook was glad that things had changed for the better between him and his husband.They talked more and argued less.He had thought that Taehyung would keep his distance after the fights they had but he only got more touchy.He teased and flirted with Jungkook with every chance he gets.

Jungkook was just getting himself ready for bed while his husband was still in the shower.Once he was ready he slipped into their bed and got busy on his tablet.His free hand was caressing his small baby bump.He had only a week for him to reach his fourth month mark.His sister had told him that he would be warm and dry after making it through the first trimester.

At times he thought this baby was a miracle since his mother was giving him the attention she had never given him before.Even his father was starting to get a little bit concerned.He would call Jungkook up and ask about the baby from time to time.On top of that Taehyung was really sweet.They bonded and interacted a lot when Rose would visit .Jungkook could say he was at peace.

Eventually Taehyung came out of of the shower and got Jungkook's attention.He started at him for what was longer than necessary.

"Is this the first time seeing me topless"

"Shut up"Jungkook blushed angrily and then got his attention back to his tablet.

Ten minutes later Taehyung got into bed with the omega.

"Tell me how my babies are?"

"Which babies?"

"You and the one you you are carrying"

"The baby is fine Taehyung"

"And you?"

Jungkook got rid of tablet and then looked at his husband"Do you really want to know Taehyung?"

"Isn't that why I asked?"

"Taehyung promise me you aren't going to laugh at whatever I'm going to tell you"

"I promise"

Jungkook then went to sit on top of his husband while straddling him.Taehyung never took his eyes off him.

Jungkook looked away when their eyes clashed.

"What is it?"

"Forget it"Jungkook wanted to get off but his husband wouldn't allow him.

"I'm not going to let you go until you tell me whatever is bothering you"

Jungkook sighed and tucked his stray hair behind his ear.His eyes were now looking at his.

"My body feels hot?"

"Maybe you have a fever.I don't know why you thought I would laugh about that"

"You just don't get it.Its not a fever"Jungkook bit his lower lip

"Then enlighten me"

"Tae I feel needy"

"So what do you want me to do about it.I'm sure you have handled yourself whenever you felt horny"

"I knew you would be like this.You are my husband yet you would rather tease me instead of helping me"

"You are pregnant"

"So?"

"I don't want to hurt the baby"

"What would you possibly know.Some couples have sex up until the sixth or eighth month.Noona said there is nothing wrong with me feeling the way I feel right now.It's normal to get horny during pregnancy"

"Jungkook look at me"

The omega lifted his head to look at his husband.

"Do you know what you are asking of me?"Taehyung asked critically