48:

Jimin was startled when Jungkook burst through the waiting room.The younger was sweating and Taehee who was in his arms was wailing.

"Jungkook what's wrong?"the older asked.

"Hyung can you get me a ice pack first.I think I broke my baby"

"What?"

"Hyung hurry"

Jimin rushed to the freezer and took out the ice pack.Jungkook sat on the couch with his daughter on his lap.He removed the studs that were on her eyes and pressed the ice pack ear after ear.After fifteen minutes she had stopped crying and uttering in coherent words.Jimin watched her rub her face on Jungkook's chest.

"What is she saying?"Jimin asked

"I'm going to tell your husband that you had my ears pierced"Jungkook said

"Jungkook you did what?"the older asked in surprise.

"We had lunch with daddy afterwards I just got tempted when I saw a baby much younger than her getting her ears pierced.She didn't scream as much as Junior did.She has been crying all the way from the pharmacy.People probably thought I kidnapped her or something.Such a drama queen"

"She is your daughter after all"Jimin smiled

"I kinda regret it "

"Because she cried?"the older omega asked.

"Because her daddy might not approve of it.He might think that I want to turn his daughter into a mini version of myself.He might scream at me doing it without telling him"Jungkook said lowly.

"Jungkook chill.Its very normal for babies to get piercings.For girls it is very acceptable"

"I don't think Tae wants me to put the studs back.If I don't then the piercings would close and that pain would be for nothing"Jungkook pouted.

"Just wait intil she fall asleep and put them back"

Jungkook smiled and looked at his daughter who was mouthing his sweater."Baby won't you go to uncle Chimmy"

Taehee responded by clapping her hands like a seal.Jungkook let her down and then she crawled over to Jimin.When she arrived she stood up using the older's leg as support.Jimin picked her up and kissed her entire face.She laughed uncontrollably.

"You want to get pneumonia again.I'm not going to go through that again.Hyung it was scary thinking I would lose her"

"Your mommy worries a lot doesn't he?"Jimin asked while looking at the baby's face.

"Hyung you will only understand me when you become a mother yourself"

"Maybe.Did you curl her hair?"

"As if she would ever let anyone touch her hair.She is naturally curly"

"Jungkook your kid doesn't look Korean.Why isn't Taehyung concerned about this"the older joked

"Shut up.Taehyung is her father and he knows this fact more than anyone on earth"

After five more minutes Taehee started wriggling in Jimin's hold.She was wearing a set of baby pink sweats and a pair of purple socks.On her head there was a peach bow hairband.

"What now"

Jungkook sighed"Put her down.She probably wants to clean the floor with her clothes.These days you can not hold her for long.She just wants to entertain herself by twisting and rolling on the floor.She even moves on her stomach like a fish in water"

"Interesting.I bet you are keeping the floors extra clean at home"Jimin said as she let the little one down.

"Yeah because her laundry is hell.She hates to play in rooms where the floor isn't slippery"