Chapter 35 : The Final Chapter ❤️

~[12/06/2022]

A/N: 

HAPPY BTS 9 YEARS ANNIVERSARY (KST - 13/06) ❤️ It's the day of joy, the day that decided to change our lives with invaluable love and care! Love Yourself  & our precious boys too~

First of all, thank you so much for reading till the end and supporting my story with your love.

Thank you so much for 1K reads 😭 Love you all! ❤️
Please do not forget to give your precious VOTES! ❤️

This will be the last & the longest chapter in this story and will actually define the meaning of the title - mismatched!

TRIGGER WARNING: Tragic disturbing plots

---

Early morning. 8:17 am.

You had already woken up and prepared the breakfast for Taehyung. You were finding your phone when Taehyung came out of your bedroom and saw you getting ready to go somewhere.

"Are you going somewhere?"

He asked and back hugged you, leaving kisses on your cheeks. You were happy. Not because he kissed you but because he was back to normal. You both climbed up the painful part of your life. Everything was back to normal.

"Good morning! I have already made you the breakfast and Jimin will be bringing your lunch. I need to go somewhere and I took a day off today."

The smile on his face disappeared. He got worried in case you were sick. But you seemed fine and dressed up prettily. 

You turned to face him and told him honestly. You didn't want to lie to him. Now that everything was cleared out between you both, it was better to stay honest.

"Today is... Min Jun's birthday."

Taehyung was surprised but he wasn't upset or mad. He just couldn't respond to you because he never expected such a situation in his life. He tried to make things look normal and comfortable for you.

"Oh! Your son? If you don't mind, let me take you guys somewhere."

He asked. You wanted to spend some time with him but you weren't sure if you should be introducing him to your son. You didn't feel good about it but you couldn't even say no to that tata baby face of your boyfriend.

"Then get ready fast!"

Taehyung got excited to meet your son. He loved kids. He quickly finished his breakfast and got ready. Taking the car keys from you, he took the driver's seat and asked you to enter Min Jun's hostel address in the GPS.

He drove to the hostel and parked the car. But he didn't get out of it. He was scared. What if Min Jun didn't like him? He asked you to go alone and get him. He will act as the driver for now and when he gets comfortable with Taehyung, he will introduce himself. Taehyung wanted to give some time to Min Jun.

As soon as Min Jun got into the car Taehyung surprised him with a gift.

"Happy Birthday Jun! Take this. It's your birthday gift!"

When did he prepare the gift? 

"Ajhushi! Who are you and how do you know me?" the kid asked Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled at him and responded. "I'm your Omma's driver. And today I'm going to take you somewhere special."

Min Jun opens the gift and finds out that it was an Iron Man toy. Boys' favorite thing. He loved it. He thanked Taehyung and got happy playing with it.