Chapter 13 : Don't leave me

~ [10/05/2022]

"Finally you are showing your true colors Daepyonim! You should have done that earlier." you cut him off before he could speak further.

"What do you mean Y/n?" asks Taehyung being totally clueless and confused.

Look at him, he got good acting skills.

How can he do that to anyone? He is such a bastard!

"Daepyonim! I know everything. You want to reduce my workload because you think that I am not qualified enough to work here, right?" you answer him rudely.

"What is she blabbering? Two days ago she wanted me to stay by her side and today she is in some other mood." thinks Taehyung and continues...

"See Y/n! I am not sure what you are talking about but..."

You cut him off again with rage flowing in your blood, "You don't need to act so innocently Daepyonim! I know everything about how you used me as bait. I heard everything when you were talking to Mr. Min that day. Is that why you told me to go early?"

"Why in the world did she hear that? Just why? " regrets Taehyung.

Now that Taehyung understands why you were behaving weirdly and ignoring him for 2 days, he tries to explain his reason to you, "No Y/n! You are taking this the wrong way."

Wrong way? Is this how he is responding back instead of apologizing to me?

"Y/n! I understand how you feel but at least give me a chance to explain myself." he requests.

However, you are driven far away by the anger and definitely won't listen to him.

Why should I listen to him when he clearly told Mr. Min that he used me and my personal connection for the company's benefit. He could have directly asked me to talk to the Rkive company's CEO. But he didn't.

You do not want to work for a CEO who uses his employees like this. NEVER!

"No! I am not listening to you anymore. Just for the sake of your company's marketing, you used me. I thought that I was lucky that I knew Kim Namjoon through Jennie. But you used our personal relationship for your professional profit." you yell at him.

He is listening to you with his head titled down. His eyes are reflecting the guilt but those eyes cannot melt you today. With that, he slowly gets up from his chair and asks you if you are done lecturing him.

Well, you aren't yet. You have tolerated a lot and now it is your time to spill everything. You don't know if you'll regret it later or not but you don't care at this moment. You continue...

"No! I am not! What if Kim Namjoon signed the contract just because he knew me? What if his company gets into trouble because of my silly request? I was ignoring it because of work but now I can't!"

With your endless questions, Taehyung gets all frustrated, raises his voice, and talks back, "But I have already talked to Mr. Namjoon!"

But you definitely aren't going to hear any of his stories and so you say your last words, "Whatever! I am not working here anymore. I am resigning. I'll submit my resignation letter tomorrow in the morning!"

And you leave his office slamming his door hard.

Taehyung is very anxious and worried about you. He wants to keep you by his side but everything is going in the opposite direction.

Taehyung ponders...

"What's wrong with everyone? Why does everyone want to just resign? WHYYY???"

"I need to tell her the truth, I can't let her go like this."

"But if she already knew about me using her then why did she behave like that that night? By chance, she doesn't remember anything??"

"No! That is more horrible!"

"What the hell just happened? I just realized my feelings for her but she already left?"

"Don't leave me Y/n" he tears up heartbrokenly.

---

As soon as you leave, you drive yourself to his house, pack all your stuff and go back to Jennie's apartment. By that time, you calm down a bit. However, you are feeling guilty towards Namjoon.

You reach the apartment and open the door with all the luggage lying on the floor.

Why is there a guy eating lunch at Jennie's apartment?

Aishhh. This is too awkward. Why did he have to be here? That also today!

As soon as Jennie sees you, she swallows her bite of chewed noodles and surprisingly asks, "Y/n! How come you are here?"

Well, Jennie must be extremely surprised to find me here at this time. Because I am always busy working for that idiot CEO of Borahae!

You just drag your luggage towards the sofa and keep staring at Jennie and that guy sitting beside her. Breaking the awkwardness, the guy greets you, "Hi Y/n! You must be surprised to see me but you can ignore me as if I'm not here!"

You just bow your head a little in response and say, "Definitely I am shocked to see the Director of Rkive company having lunch with my best friend. That too at her apartment where she won't even let her parents come!"

"Y/n! What's with all this luggage? Did you get fired?" exclaims Jennie ignoring your astonishment.

You ignore her question too and ask back, "First you tell me! What is Namjoon doing here?"

-WILL BE CONTINUED-

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The 13th chapter and a Little more drama but I had to bring Namjoon into the story 😂

Please don't be a silent reader and tell me what you want.

💜Follow me for the next update 💜

-----

Please VOTE , SHARE, and leave COMMENTS!

Because your love and support are the reason we authors exist! <3

💜 Borahae 💜