Chapter 31 : PЯOOF ♡

~[08/06/2022]

A/N: I actually wanted to publish this chapter on 10th June but couldn't wait! I'm Sorry 😢 

---

A few weeks later~

Early morning and you were already on your way to JinHit. Why? Because you are now the manager of the upcoming boy band - Bulletproof Boys and JinHit is the one who is launching it.

How amusing the band would look! A band with two company CEOs, a director & a manager of a company, a dance instructor, an office assistant, and the country's famous painter. 

You were ready with the preparations and Yoongi had already prepared their first album of the song as if he was always ready to launch it. They recorded the songs, choreographed the dance, filmed the MV, and done with the concept photoshoot too. 

10th June, 2022-- The release date of their first ever album. It was coming near and near. The whole nation was excited for it. It wasn't something usual. A boy band with famous professionals in it was something new and grand. 

The album - 'PЯooF' was set to launch.

Fans all over South Korea made plans. Set their goals of supporting their nation's brilliant people. You were also excited to see the dream of your loving boyfriend and his Hyungs coming true. 

Taehyung's Office:

"Hyung, how does it feel now? How does it feel to live the life we wanted to live in our childhood?"

Namjoon smiled at Taehyung's words and kept a file on his desk. 

"Heavenly!"

Taehyung got back to his chair and asked what the file was about. But Namjoon wasn't paying attention to him. He continued with his answer to Taehyung's previous question.

"On June 10, we are gonna prove it. It will be our proof to this world that no matter from what background you come, no matter what color, race, gender, experience you have, you can succeed and no one can stop anyone. Even if you are different from other people, you can achieve whatever you want. Nothing matters when your goals are set with full confidence."

Taehyung was sitting and admiring how cool Namjoon looked. He was totally immersed in his leadership attitude. His childhood dreams were coming true of forming a band that shine of happiness could be seen on his face. Taehyung was proud of his Hyung.

"Hyung. HYUNG!! You said you would help me with my merchandise marketing. When are we doing that?"

Namjoon smiled and tapped his fingers on the file he kept on the desk.

"You already did it Taehyungaa!"

"How??" Taehyung asked with a confused look on his face.

"Our Band! It will be the attraction for your merch. Other details are in this file. Check it when you are free."

Taehyung was surprised with how Namjoon used their own band for his company's marketing. He was stupefied. He couldn't believe Namjoon's plan, like how did he even thought of doing it?

"By the way Hyung!"

"Hmm?"

"How did you meet Y/n?"

Hearing Taehyung's question, Namjoon looked at him and wondered if he should tell the truth or not. However, Taehyung already knew that Namjoon knows about his relationship with you. Maybe it was okay to tell him the truth.

"I had a crush.."

"ON Y/N????????" Taehyung yelled with a shocked face, looking with his wide eyes at Namjoon.