Chapter 30 : New Beginning

~[07/06/2022]

"I mean, What did Yoongi tell the principal?" cleared Hobi.

Jungkook suddenly straightened his posture, swallowed his huge bite, and continued as if a sudden memory sparked in his brain. "As far as I remember, Yoongi Hyung was expelled due to the fight. And what was the reason?..."

"Having a grudge against that scumbag? I guess..." told Jimin while putting a piece of pork belly on Taehyung's plate.

And Jin, who has already finished eating, takes over...

Jin's POV and Jin speaking:

That's true. He told the principal that he fought with that bastard because of his past grudge and got expelled.

However, the story that Dami knows is completely different. When she went that evening to get back her lost purse, she only saw Taehyung fighting with that guy. Also, Taehyung was the only one to ask her if she was okay.

So, for her, Taehyung is the hero of her story and that's the reason she likes him and wants to get married to him.

END OF JIN'S POV:

Jungkook, the curious bunny, questioned Yoongi, "Hyung! Why didn't you tell the truth?" and almost chokes with his mouth full of food.

Yoongi sucks a breath through his teeth and gets angry at Jungkook in an entirely adorable way. "Jungkookaa! First, eat your food properly."

Hearing him, Jungkook stops chewing abruptly and keeps staring at Yoongi. His adorable face with black doe eyes was screaming for answers and Yoongi couldn't stop him from doing so.

"I didn't tell the truth because I thought that if everyone in the school got to know about what exactly happened, Dami might get hurt!" says Yoongi without making any eye contact with anyone.

Jin exhales and like a proud brother says, "He is so in love, someone please save my single ass!"

Everyone stops eating for a moment and laughs. Hobi just smiled and asked Yoongi, "So, you wanted to make sure that whatever happens, Dami should not get bullied by others, right?"

Yoongi agrees but you are not less curious than Jungkook. With the flow, you also speak your mind, "But how come Yoongi only got expelled? Didn't the MLA do anything to get revenge or something? Didn't he complain to the police or anything like that?"

"Y/n! I didn't know you had such a detective mind!" says Namjoon breaking another pair of chopsticks, and with that everyone gives him a death glare.

Hobi agrees with you. "She has a point!" And Jin continues to speak,

Jin's POV and Jin speaking:

So, as soon as Taehyung called me that day from the hospital, I reached and heard the whole story from Yoongi. Later, I personally met Namjoon and we discussed it because Yoongi was definitely going to be in trouble.

That night, Namjoon and I went behind the school, at that place of incident, and tried to find something that could help us save Yoongi. And guess what we found!

"Are they some detectives or what? "

"What did you find?" asked Y/n.

CCTV camera in the corner. We somehow managed to get that footage in which Dami was getting harassed and deleted the main data of that entire day.