Chapter 12 : Princess ♡

~ [09/05/2022]

KIM... TAE...HYUNG...SHIIIIIIIII

YAAAHHH TAEHYUNGAAAAAA

WHERE ARE YOU, YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!

Getting annoyed by the loud noise at this late-night, he opens the door. But before he could scream and shut the mouth of that yelling person, he gets horrified by the scene. He almost loses his last brain cells.

"I hope I'm dreaming! " tells Taehyung to himself.

"What took you so much time to open the door, you bastard!", you scream!

Shocked Taehyung asks with total disbelief and annoyance, "Y/n! Are you drunk?"

hoW daRe hE cALL mE drUNk? 

You shout again and scold him for calling you drunk. You yell at him saying that you are older than him and he should be respecting her.

"Oh god! She is all wasted! Why did she drink this much? 

"Oh for god's sake, stop shouting. My ears are bursting.", requests irritated Taehyung.

"Shut the f*ck up! Move from my way!" you shout with anger and push him with all force to almost make him stumble and fall down on the entrance door.

Being drunk, you enter the house and go straight to the living room. Lying down on the sofa, you keep getting angry at Taehyung and scold him for his childish behavior. You scold him for his cold behavior and keep on talking nonsense.

Taehyung, trying to stay calm tells himself, "Should I just fire her? My god!!! Look at her, a total mess!"

You shut your mouth after some time and just stay silent. Eventually, you break the silence with your tumbling voiceless words, "Taehyungaa! Come here"

"TAEHYUNGAA??? Is that how she is calling her boss? She's gonna regret it! I'll make her regret it! " murmurs Taehyung to himself, angrily. He sighs and nevertheless goes near you to listen carefully.

"whY do yOu alwaYs aCt coLd tOwArds mE?... whY can't yOu bE niCe to mE?... whY can't yOu telL mE abOut yoUr illNeSs?... whY dO yOu..."

After asking tons of questions, you fall asleep on the sofa. While listening, Taehyung looks at your face and feels bad for making you work all day and night. He mumbles to himself...

"Why am I feeling sorry towards her? "

"Look at her messy hair with a red swollen face as if she got slapped. Did she get into some fight or what?"

"Ahhhhhhh! Why, WHY??? Why am I thinking about her when I should just fire her?" 

"Stop thinking about her, Kim. Tae. Hyung."

However, he cannot stop staring at your soundly sleeping face. He keeps thinking about all the moments he spent with you. The Gwangju trip where how you stayed by his side without asking him anything. He thinks about the time when you were harassed and how you cried like a little girl in his arms.

"By chance, do I like her? ", he asks himself.

While still trying to find an answer to that question, he takes your purse from you and puts it aside. He slowly carries you in his arms like a bride and takes you to your room. As soon as he puts you on the bed and covers you with the warm blanket, you wake up. You open your eyes dimly and grab his wrist.

Taehyung gets scared for a moment. He looks back and finds you awake.

You, being drunk and half asleep, start murmuring, "whY aRe yoU leaVing mE? why dOes everyOne leaVe me?"