Chapter 23 : Confession 💞

~ [26/05/2022]

And, he again parks the car effortlessly, single-handedly!

Where is it? You have no idea! But it is definitely not a restaurant this time. You cannot really see where you are. There are just trees surrounding your car.

Taehyung steps out of the car and opens the door for you. The moment you look at him in his eyes, you both exchange looks and you slowly pull yourself out of the car.

There's something... Dapeyonim is hiding something from me. 

What it could be? 

In this chill weather, his eyes are still calm and full of hidden surprises. 

You are adjusting his blazer in one of your arms when he gently holds your hand and takes you somewhere you don't know. 

His hands are warm, warmer than my favorite cup of coffee. 

You are a little scared because that place, that place looked somewhat like an abandoned forest covered by the thundering clouds.

As you both go further, you could hear the sound of raindrops becoming louder, even though it's not raining anywhere.

What's... what's this sound?

A little more further and you reach the destination of your answers!

O... M... G...

It's beautiful... It is a f-fountain pool.

A fountain pool that surrounds the mini concrete stage in a circular shape. 

Amazed by the beautiful view, you happily hop towards that mini stage in between the fountain ring, not knowing that Taehyung has already let go of your hand.

Seeing you all cheered up, Taehyung follows you to the center with his eyes stuck on you. You look around with your eyes full of amusement and joy. It feels like a complete dream world. 

You spin to look around the other side when your eyes finally paused on the handsome face shining under the full moonlight. 

The atmosphere was tense. His eyes are already on you. Unknowingly, witnessing the softest gaze from him, a smile tickled the corners of your mouth.

Loosening his already little loose tie knot, he takes a step towards you and tenderly locks his right hand around your waist. Biting his lower lip he pulls you into him.

You have no idea what to do and how to respond. You have already lost your senses. You cannot think anything. Everything was just so dreamy. The fountain, the tress, and your CEO pulling you into him, everything!

Your heartbeat started beating fast every moment with a new velocity. It just kept increasing and you felt like your heart would burst right in your chest.

Taehyung. He dropped down his chin a little and touched his forehead to yours. His breath brushed your skin and left tiny butterflies in your stomach. 

Pouring all his warmth into you, he closed his eyes and you do the same. You don't know what you are doing but you just don't want to think anything. You want to let your heart do everything it wanted and keep your brain aside for this very moment.

Tightening his grip around your waist, he breaks the not-so awkward but peaceful silence and confesses, "Y/n! There is something I must confess tonight!"

You have already given your all to him. It is just him who needs a verbal confession. 

"I have found my world... my world inside you."