Chapter 16 : Supermarket Boys

~ [13/05/2022]

Taehyung's POV:

DING DONG!!!!!!!!!!!

Listening to the doorbell, you (Taehyung) put your phone down and open the door.

Aish! Who is it at this time?  Can't be my chicken, I just ordered it a minute ago!

As soon as you open the door, you are left dumbfounded and scream delightfully, "Jungkookaa!!"

I hope it isn't a dream.

"Hyung! JK is back!" and your loving Kookie makes a surprising entry. You are standing still and looking at him with wide eyes. Jungkook just leaves his luggage outside and jumps to hug you. 

"Yahh Kookie! How come you are here! Why didn't you tell me that you were coming?"

Jungkook pulls himself back from the hug and makes a cute angry face. "Hyung! Aren't you happy that I came?"

I am just surprised to see him out of nowhere and cannot express my joy with words. But how can I explain it to Kookie? Well, it doesn't matter as long as he is staying. 

You just hug him back with your huge boxy smile with bread cheeks. Cheeks that everyone wants to bite and num num num...

Jungkook just hops into the house getting all excited and you carry his luggage inside.

"So, how are you jaykayyy? How long are you gonna stay this time? Do you have..."

Listening to your endless questions, Jungkook interrupts him, "Hyung! Let me breathe first!"

Haha (laughing awkwardly). Sounds like I asked many questions.

Go bring him some water pabo!

But before Jungkook could answer all your questions, you bring him the cold bottle of water and again start asking him. Making a cute annoying face, Jungkook carefully listens to you and calmly responds,

"I'll stay longer this time, I promise Hyung! I am trusfrated these days and I want a break now!"

Why? Is he still not well? Did something happen?

Being his caring Hyung, you get worried. "Why? What happened? Are you still suffering from insomnia?"

Trusfrated Jungkook sighs, "I don't know Hyung. I don't have the motivation to draw anymore. Feels like I have nothing left to do in the world. Maybe I just need a break!"

That was bounded to happen, kiddo! He keeps painting all day, how come he'll not get tired!

You pat his head and giggle, "If you need work, you can do my household chores!"

Hearing you, Jungkook gives you scrunched eyes with a kiddish annoyed face look as if his mom just asked him to clean his room. 

Looking at him, very cheerful and all childish, you seriously ask him, "But tell me honestly kookie, are you ok? Do you want to see a doctor or anyone?"

JK smiles and assures you that he is all ok. (Because he is JK! XD)

Both of you laugh and keep talking for a while when Jungkook tells you that he only told Yoongi about his arrival. You ask why to which he responds that he wanted you to leave early and spend time with him.

Well, makes sense! But Yoongi Hyung should at least give me a hint of Kookie!

Such an annoying Hyung! huh!

Then you also call Yoongi to join with fried chicken and beer but he is busy working on a project presentation. 

After some time, Jungkook realizes something and asks, "By the way, where is your beautiful ajhumma?"