Chapter 15 : The Unknown Tale

~ [12/05/2022]

Namjoon starts the unknown tale of Bulletproof Boys...

Namjoon's POV and Namjoon speaking:

Back in 2010, when I was returning home from school with Taehyungaa, I saw a boy with the same uniform in the park sitting alone, doing beatboxing. But surprisingly, it amazed me. Me - who never used to think about anything but studies.

Taehyung was always an art person. He loved playing saxophone and learned it at an early age. Hearing the musical sound from the park, he ran towards that boy. I had no option but to follow his running steps.

"Wahh! Daepyonim must have been a cheerful kid with artistic talent! Y/n wonders.

As soon as we went near that boy, he paused and stared at us. "What do you want?" he asked rudely but with hidden care. For the first time in my life, I wanted to befriend someone I didn't know. He seemed like a very cool person and I genuinely felt that he might be more caring than my own dad.

"Who could be that? Seems like an annoying person though! "

"Can you please do that again? It sounded so magical," responded Taehyung with his cheerful face representing all the flowers out there in the garden.

That boy didn't say anything. He just looked at us and his stomach growled. I just wanted to ignore it and leave but I don't why, I couldn't. I said, "Hi! I'm Namjoon" and Taehyung continued, "...and I am Taehyung!"

He hesitated at first but then he introduced himself as our senior, "I'm Yoongi, Min Yoongi!"

"Woahhh! Wait? Min Yoongi?? You mean my manager, Mr. Min? Was he the beatboxer? That's freaking impressive! damn!!! "

"A beatboxer of a music band is the manager of a company right now, makes sense, right?"

"NO. NO. NO. It doesn't! The hell! "

Before we could talk more, Taehyung just grabbed his arm and dragged him to the nearby roadside food stall saying, "Let's have some food Hyung!"

"Like he dragged me to that restaurant after the conflict with his dad. Daepyonim hasn't changed at all! "

End of Namjoon POV:

Namjoon just paused and grabs the water bottle in front of him.

The story just started and you are already into it with curiosity running inside like the boiling tomato soup on the stove waiting for green onions to be added.

"Then? What happened after that? Did you three eat together?"

Looking at your curious face, Namjoon continues the story,

Namjoon's POV and Namjoon speaking:

Yoongi Hyung seemed annoyed. He is an introverted person who prefers to stay alone, you might know him Y/n, as he is your manager.

"I have no idea if he is introvert but I have seen him dozing off many times in his office! He must be sleepovert! Haha! "

Despite being his introvertness, he joined us and came all the way to the food stall. However, after some time, he refused to eat and was about to leave when I showed up in front of him.

I was standing there like a tower struggling to hold 3 plates of tteokbokki and said, "But I already ordered and paid. It would be a waste if you don't eat!" It took us a long for him to convince and eat with us but in the end, we managed to do so.