50. Our Final Love

Misha: Tharn did you bring the ice cream that Type asked you to bring....

Tharn: Hmm Yes mom, for the safer side I brought all the flavors available in the store ....

When Tharn and Type went to the doctor, the doctor suggested not to wait more and go for surgery.. Type didn't want that but there is no other option so he accepted, they decided to go for surgery next week but now Tharn is regretting his decision coz Type is so scared of surgery and so upset with not being able to deliver the baby naturally that he gets paranoid ..

During this whole pregnancy time, he never experienced so many mood swings, so much craving, so much sex drive which Type is showing these days...

Every time either he wants to eat something very particular, or he wanted to cook in which he sucks...though he cooks really good but the thing which he is experimenting these days are horrible to even imagine....and at last when he is not doing these two things then he wanted to have sex...this time Tharn is the one who is denying to have sex but Type doesn't listen ....

Everyone is at the dining table waiting for Type's exotic food...

Leo: Tharn what he is cooking...

Tharn: something with an egg...

Leo: Oh god I started feeling sick, yesterday what he made was really horrible...

Misha: Leo, he is stressed let him do whatever he wants just pretend to eat and tell him that it's good...

Rayan: Misha, when we will get normal food....

Misha: In just a few days, you know what the doctor said he is mentally disturbed, so let him do whatever he likes...please try to bear some more time...

Type: Tan tada... This is the chef's favorite recipe ... eggolosa...

Grace: wao it looks so yum but I guess I can't eat that Type, my stomach is still paining and the doctor asked me not to eat any heavy stuff....

Type: your stomach is still upset... Oh, poor Grace no problem I will prepare something light for you...

Grace: shouted Nooo... I mean the doctor asked me to be on a liquid diet for the next 3 days...

Type: aww Grace, no problem I will prepare for you some other day....

Tharn: looked at Grace with jealousy...

Type: Tharn what are you waiting for... start eating, he started serving to everyone's plate you know today I was craving this from early morning so I prepared for you all too...

Misha: What is this honey... Misha tried to understand the recipe to know whether this is edible or not...

Type: Momma everything in this is so healthy, there is egg, soy sauce, chili sauce, chilies, beans, cabbage, broccoli, a spoon full of chocolate sauce, and nuts...

Everyone's eyes widened coz they knew this is not at all edible...and they never thought the name eggolosa which sounds non-harmful can be so dangerous...

Type: common it's time for tasting... Fill your spoon and count to 3 we will eat at the same time...

1.. 2.. and 3... Everyone put that in their mouth and except Type everyone's expression was horrible but before Type can see they changed it... And showed their wao so yummy face...

Type: wao... It's so yumm momma... I love it...

Leo: Baby if you love it so much why don't you eat mine too Leo put his stuff on Type's plate ..