30.In love with my Secretary

Tharn groans in pain when he gets up..aahhh fuckkkk....He opened his eyes and find himself in the penthouse bedroom...aah my head...he looked here and there but there is no trace of anyone here....he took his phone from the table to check the time... It's 10 already shit...he saw a message from Type...

Type's message - "Sir, Rayan sir has asked me to assist him on an old project, so I won't be reporting to you for today...I already told Mr.Leo that you are not well so you will come late, he will take care of everything till then you rest well and take care...there is one more message from Type.."

"I  have prepared your breakfast, it is in the kitchen please eat that congee as well as medicine and drink lots of water"

Tharn: smiled but his head hurts even by using his face muscles...aahhhh....He came here to check on me?? How did he know that I am here in the penthouse?? Tharn closed his eyes and tried to remember last night but he couldn't...he only remembered that when Tharn was drinking Type came to the penthouse and asked him to stop drinking...

Tharn get up from bed and directly went to the washroom after his morning chores he took a long bath to make himself sober...he went to the kitchen saw congee, he eat that and took the medicine, his head is still aching but he needs to go to the office..

After reaching his cabin he saw Leo ..

Tharn: Hello uncle...

Leo: Hello Sir, it's Mr.Leo in the office, sir...

Tharn: rolled his eyes as dad as son...

Tharn signed a few documents, he missed Type but he can't call or message Type as Leo is in the cabin with him all time and he doesn't want to give any idea to Leo....

Leo: Sir, You don't look good I guess you should go home and rest ...Type told me that you had enough drinks with the client so I will prefer you to go, I will take care of the rest...

Tharn: Thank you, Mr.Leo...Tharn left the office with his driver...oh!! my head is still paining ....he looked at the watch and saw it was 4 pm...He tried to call Type but Type didn't answer his call...he missed Type, the whole day but due to Leo being near plus his headache and the pile of work didn't give him time to contact Type...

Tharn again called Type coz he really wanted to talk to him, he remembers things in a bit that Type came to his penthouse and a little bit here and there but his headache is not letting him think more about the last night...He slid all his thoughts and got under the blanket to sleep....

After sleeping for a few hours he got up with wet pants as he again saw Gulf in his dream and he did things which he wanted to do with him in real life...ahhh These dreams will make me crazy...he looked at the watch and it's already 8 pm...

He got up took a bath, changed his dress, and went down to have his dinner...he saw everyone was already at the dining table....

Leo: How are you feeling now Tharn...

Tharn: Much better....thanks uncle for the break...Leo smiled in return ...No problem son...

Rayan: I always told you to drink wisely when you are with a client...but you never listen to me...

Tharn: Yes sorry dad..I will try not to repeat this ...

Rayan: Misha, Leo did you guys talk to Type...he is not well, I have also sent him home in the afternoon....

Tharn: Type is not well?? What happened to him....he thought 💭💭 why Type didn't tell me anything...Is he okay, he didn't receive my calls also..