5.oh boy!!!

Tharn, Type, and Grace are in the same school...Type and Grace are in 7th standard whereas, tharn is in 9th standard....

Since 3rd standard Type & Grace friendship was really popular ..they called as inseparable...if anyone asks them what they are they used to say girlfriend boyfriend they learned these terms from some comedy cartoon...their parents tried to correct them but soon they also started calling them the same...

Leo: Type call your girlfriend and tell her that I have prepared her favorite snacks...

Rayan: Grace if you meet your boyfriend tell him that his watch is with me, he lost it in the garden ...

Misha: I don't know how much gossip they have, even after spending the whole day with each other Grace and Type calls each other at night....learn something from Type Rayan how much he cares about our Grace, I am lucky to get such a son in law....

They all used to laugh, they call it for fun but they won't even mind if Type and Grace start dating in the future ....

Type: Grace will you stop moving, I can't make your ponytail properly coz you are moving your head too much...

Misha: Type let me do it, I am free now...

Type: No momma let me do it you just rest....Grace looks straight....yes...see momma I made it...

Misha: hmm that's better, you have learned it so well ....

Grace: That means you are the perfect husband material Type...

Type: laughed shut up and let's go else we will be late... They reached school but in the first period, only Type and Grace got punishment to stand outside for the whole day...

Tharn who is a school perfect and was going towards the ground in his free period, saw Grace and Type standing outside the class...

Tharn: San you go to ground I will join you in a minute..he go to Type and Grace and asked now what you guys did....but before they can answer Tharn saw their teacher coming out of classroom, so he asked her directly mam, why are they standing outside.....

Teacher: who also took classes for Tharn a few years back said...coz they are not like you son...one of them has not done their assignments and other forgot the notebook at home... so I made them stand out....The teacher patted Tharn's shoulder and said please teach them something dear....

Tharn: Seriously...come home I will tell dadda and Uncle Leo to ask you both what you guys do in name of the study in study hours...and Grace how did you forget your notebook at home...you didn't check your bag...

Grace: Phi please don't tell uncle Leo he will scold Type ...

Tharn: so that will be better then he will do his work instead of troubling others...Tharn looked at Type and Type rolled his eyes huh...

Grace: when Grace sees no mercy in Tharn's eye she said...Phi it was me who didn't do homework....

Tharn: Don't try to protect him grace, I know you always do your work .... I am sure he is the one who has not done his work.... look at him, he has no shame in his eyes even after getting punishment in front of the whole class, he is smiling...

Grace: No phi...I swear I am not protecting him...he is the one who is protecting me...he did his work even he has his notebook with him in the bag, you can check his bag but he didn't want me to get the punishment alone...as I am the only one in the class who didn't do my work....so when mam said who didn't submit their homework stand outside and Type come with me ...