25.Courting My Secretary

Type: Oh God!! not again ...why I get up late, now what I will tell to that Bloodsucker bastard that why am I late.. it's all his fault coz of him I didn't sleep last night, whenever I tried to close my eyes my heart started pounding like anything as if Tharn will come and kiss me again Shiaaaaaa....Type slapped him on his mouth stop talking about last night...just forget it Type, Tharn is an asshole ..

Today I will ignore him, I will not go to his cabin, and the moment I finish my work I will leave the office ....Yes, Type you can do it...say No to any late-night work and stay away from that bastard....

Type took the bread and put it in his mouth, while wearing his shoes he come out of his condo....

Type stands near the roadside expecting to get any cab or lift...but his eyes widened when he saw the familiar car stopped in front of him... it's a red color Ferrari with an open top and the person sitting inside is none other than his boss....

Tharn: Hello Princess....

Type's jaw dropped seeing his boss in front of his condo...he unintentionally dropped the bread from his mouth but before it can touch the seat of Tharn's car, Tharn catch it...

Tharn: Get in Princess.....

Type: No Thanks Mr.Rangnok, I will go by myself...

Tharn: You are already late Mr.Miami, If you wait for a cab then you will be super late...and you know I hate when my employees come late...

Type: look here and there he knew it's not easy to get a cab at this peak time...Okay but I am warning you in advance that you will not do anything like you did last night...

Tharn: Smiled coz his dirty mind thinks of things which he did with Type in his dream...Yeah, sure I promise I won't do things which I did to you last night...he gave his evil smile...

Type: hmm he Sits inside and wears the seat belt...Type turned towards Tharn to tell him to go but he gulped finding Tharn so close to his face...fishhhhh....what are you doing....

Tharn: Oh!! sorry Mr.Miami, Actually you forgot something with me...open your mouth....

Type: what?? Mr.Rangk...but he couldn't say anything coz Tharn put the piece of bread on Type's mouth which he dropped earlier....

Tharn: You have such a dirty mind, Mr.Miami...

Type: asshole...he turned to the other side and started eating his bread....

Tharn: Start the engine but before changing the gear he intertwined his hands with Type and then changed the gear...now let's go...

Type: Hey what are you doing...Leave me Mr.Rangnok...

Tharn: Type let it be na...I really wanted to do this with you for so long...I mean holding your hand and going on a long drive but I know you won't go for a long drive with me so let me fulfill my wish like this...

Type: Didn't say anything, he again turned his head and started looking outside....

Tharn: Type are you hungry?? Can we go for some delicious food hunt....

Type: Eyes sparkled hearing delicious and food in the same sentence...but he stopped himself from getting more excited and said now you are not getting late...

Tharn: If you agree to come with me like this I promise I am ready to go late to the office every morning..so what do you say...

Type: huh Flirt, he pouted...Type thought 💭 this bread is not enough for my hunger, shall I accept the offer...but ...he looked at Tharn...but you have to promise you will behave and you won't touch me ...