48.Together Forever

Tharn: Baby please listen to me I swear it was all a lie and it means nothing to us....

Pharm: Uncle please tell him na that we are not married we don't accept this marriage....Tell him I am not married to Tharn...

Dean: You are what Pharm...

Pharm: Mummyyyy 🥺🥺🥺 Dean, no nothing.... We are doing nothing...Pharm panics... I am here on the occasion of Tharn and Type's marriage... What are you doing here baby....

Dean: Pharm why your name is on that board " Tharn weds Pharm" and why did you ask this uncle to say that you and Tharn are not married...

Priest: I am not an uncle, I am a priest...

Pharm: looked at Board and cursed Tharn.... Umm, I didn't do anything Dean, it was Tharn who blackmailed me to participate in this....

Dean: Looked at Tharn, Tell me it's all a joke....

Tharn: Yes Dean it is ... I mean it was... I wanted Type to confess his love for me in front of all but.... By mistake, we got married... But I swear this marriage means nothing... We will file the annulment today only....

Type: So what if you file the annulment, you will still be called as his ex-husband and I will always be called as your second husband....

Misha: Type please don't cry Baby I am sorry that you have to see all this but I swear our intention was not wrong.... it was all my plan, Tharn has nothing to do with this...

Pharm: Dean ....

Dean: Don't take my name, and never ever show me your face...how could you do this to us...in your eyes marriage is a joke...really....shame on you....

Tharn: Dean please understand....

Dean: What I will understand, I thought you are happy with Type but see what you did... You not only took Type's happiness but you took mine too he looked at Pharm in disgust....

Pharm: His heart broke into pieces the moment Dean looked at him like that... pharm is really a very sweet boy, he loved Dean a lot and he can never even think of hurting him but he did... Pharm's tears were not stopping and he was continuously saying sorry to Dean...

Dean: stop saying those words as you mean it... If I would have done something like this will you be able to forgive me ever...

Pharm: Dean, please... I am sorry....

Dean: No, you tell me Tharn what if I get married to Type right now and tell you it was just a mistake and I will annul this marriage will you able to forget this moment ever from your mind...You created this moment for forever... now Marriage will never be the same for us ever....

Tharn: I am sorry Type please baby I swear I will never ask you to confess your love... I will love you every day without expecting anything please forget all this and please forgive me....Please Type, Pharm dean please forgive me..

Type: No Tharn, Dean is right... You never showed any mercy on me when I used to do mistakes... Since childhood, you have always punished me for my mistakes and now when you did a mistake you want me to forget it that easily....

Tharn: Baby coz I always wanted you to be a responsible person you know I always think good for you...

Type: yeah then here also I will teach you some lessons, it's time for you also to get some punishment, you should also feel that how I felt...