40.Helping Preggy

Type was sleeping soundly on Tharn's body and Tharn was trying to move Type from his body so that he could get up to go to the office but whenever he tried to move Type from his chest...Type whined in his sleep....

Tharn: Type, I need to get up...

Type: hmm.....Let me sleep dadda....

Tharn: I am not your dadda....when Type didn't respond, Tharn looked at the sleeping beauty and said in a low tone okay sleep, You look pretty when you sleep so comfortably...he is enjoying looking at that beauty but that moment doesn't last long....

Tharn felt Type gets up immediately from Tharn's body and runs towards the washroom and started vomiting his guts out....Tharn felt bad that why he even said that....he rubbed Type's back while Type was vomiting like he is throwing everything he had ever eaten since childhood....

After a long vomiting session Type get up flushed the toilet and cleaned his mouth... He is now looking like as if someone has drained his all blood...

Tharn: you okay...

Type: didn't respond and get back to bed ....

Tharn: went to the kitchen to bring milk and break for Type....Type eat this before mom makes the actual breakfast...

Type: looked at what Tharn is having but after looking at it Type moved his face towards the other side and said I don't like milk...

Tharn: I am not asking what you like, it's good for you...I am going to take bath when I will come back the glass should be emptied...

Type: put his head under the blanket....I won't drink....

Tharn went to take a bath, he came back and changed himself...he looked at the glass, the milk is still there in the glass....do whatever you want to do...I am going office...

But before Tharn can leave the room he heard Type crying silently under the blanket...

Tharn: Took a deep breath and put his office bag on the chair...he sit on the bed and tried to remove the blanket...Type what you want...

Type: removed his blanket, Don't go to office....I am not feeling well my stomach hurts, I feel dizzy, I feel like vomiting...

Tharn: remove his coat and throw it somewhere and lay down beside Type, he pulls Type on his body and lets his nose sniff his scent....

Type: you are still angry?? You won't call me baby, you won't talk to me like earlier....how long you will give me this silent treatment....

Tharn: You deserve this....you should have thought all this before you choose to quietly get rid of my baby....

Type: Cried more and more....I am sorry...

Tharn: Hold Type's face and wipe the tears...stop crying....and finish this milk...if you want all this to end soon you should listen to me more....

Type: I will listen to whatever you say....please be my old Tharn....call me baby....

Tharn: hmm...I will... give me some time Type....now stop crying and eat this too..I read on the internet that in the initial stage of pregnancy the stomach hurts as well as you will feel dizziness and tiredness....

Type: when did you read all this...

Tharn: when you were in mom's room...

Type: I don't want to eat this Tharn ....it looks yuk....