29.Lust cum Love

Type: Please get up from me, You are drunk and talking nonsense....

Tharn: No I don't want to get up..I want you baby ...Please don't leave me..

Type: Tharn....Type called Tharn with a very soft voice....please baby let me get up..he knew this voice Tharn can never deny...

Tharn: Hmm...

Type: Helped Tharn to get up from his body, Do you want to eat anything, you will feel better ...tell me what you wanna eat...

Tharn: I wanna eat you...Tharn is still whining to get close to Type...

Type: Blushed, stop it now..if you won't say anything I will bring something horrible for you....

Tharn: No, I only want to eat my baby...I don't want anything else .... Don't you love me baby why are you not letting me eat you...oooooh you look yumm...

Type: Shut up...and No I don't love you, specially when you are this much drunk and this much heavy that I started feeling like I am moving a mountain instead of a man....aahhhh ummmm....Type is helping Tharn in getting up from the floor and trying to shift him on the bed....but for Type, Tharn is really heavy specially when he so not doing anything and putting all his weight on Type....Type somehow put Tharn on the bed....and started removing his shoes, socks, and tie but when he reached for Tharn's shirt....Tharn holds his hands...

Tharn: with a very cute face...are you trying to take advantage of your boss Mr. Miami....

Type: Who was just helping Tharn to sleep comfortably but maybe due to alcohol he thought I was trying to take advantage of him...maybe he forgot that we are boyfriends now and just a few moments back he wanted to eat me....Nooo..No sir I was just trying to help you...

Tharn: Aww my baby is trying to help me...come here hug me..

Type: got confused "Did people get Alzheimer after drinking" ...just now he accused me of taking advantage and just now he is calling me baby....Tharn can you please just sleep now...you are way too drunk...

Tharn: Noo I can't sleep like this ...can you please clean me...

Type: what you think who am I, your maid ....Asshole...

Tharn: no you are my wife....Wifey please clean me I can't sleep like this...change my clothes and change this bedsheet too....Tharn whined like a small baby...

Type: Can I kick your ass too...Type Started getting irritated with Tharn's demands...Wifey my ass....Type get up from bed and bring sponge and small tub to clean Tharn coz he knew Tharn can't sleep without taking bath and giving him bath is not in the syllabus..he can't hold Tharn in this condition...

Type somehow opened Tharn's shirt but he felt shy seeing Tharn like this... it's good that Tharn is wearing a half vest sando inside....Type cleaned Tharn's upper body and tried to put a blanket but Tharn stopped him...

Tharn: You didn't clean my lower body....

Type: Tharn...Type called in a warning tone so that Tharn understood that he should stop being so demanding...

Tharn: Pouted, but I feel sticky...I wanna wash...Give me that I will clean myself...Tharn tried thrice to get up but he was so drunk that he couldn't.... So he started moving his hands towards the tub ....Give me that Tub I Tharn Rangnok will clean myself....

Type: Stopped him coz he was sure that in this state if he keeps moving his hands like this he will spill all the water on the floor....stop it Tharn...okay stop moving, I will clean you...now happy...