49. Scary Wifey

Tharn: Type, why are you hiding your face under the pillow, are you upset??

Type: No, I am happy.... He showed his smiling face to Tharn....he moved towards Tharn and without notice kissed his lips...Tharn I love you.... I never thought that I will love being your husband else I would have to get married to you very soon...

Tharn: just smiled looking at how cutely his secretary cum wife showing his happiness... I am also feeling on top of this world baby, I was tense the whole time that what if you again refused to get married...... But now I don't have to worry coz now you are all mine and I am only yours.... Tharn held Type's naked body and hugged him like a koala bear...

Tharn: Are you okay mommy, I mean we did thrice I am sorry I couldn't control myself...

Type: I am fine, and I also loved it, daddy, I was missing this for so long...

Tharn: Liar, whenever I tried to touch you earlier you used to slap my hand you never let me do that now you are saying you missed it...

Type: Coz getting pregnant is a really complicated thing na... sometimes I also don't know what I want .... Type moved his head and kissed Tharn on his lips....but now everything is clear...Tharn I want my boss to love me more every day....

Tharn: From now whatever you feel just share with me baby so that we can avoid any fight and confusion... ...and I will love you more every day...

Type: Hmm....I promise my Prince Charming, I will share everything with you.......

Tharn: aww am I your Prince Charming now..... Tharn blushed... umm Type...Tharn moves his hands towards Type's ass and rubs it slowly...Your Ass....

Type: What happened to it...?? Type tried to look at it...

Tharn: Nothing happened it just looks sexy when you are naked.... Tharn started sniffing Type's neck and Type understood what his horny boss cum husband wants...

Type: Mmm.. we did it thrice already Tharn and don't forget you were not at all gentle....

Tharn: I will this time I promise....and next moment...

Type: Aahhh fuckkkk slooooowww pleaseeee aahhhhh babyyyyy... Ahhhh fuckkk that's my ass, not a drum drummer... Oouuuiiiiiiiiiiii....

Tharn: tharn has scooped Type from back and again doing it mercilessly he loved those moans.... Aahhh I love when you moan like this... Aahhhh I ammm closeeee...

Type: Who is getting banged from the back by his husband screamed aahhh I am not moaning I am screaming... That's it babyyyy pleaseeeee....

After a few thrusts, Tharn comes inside Type... Tharn hugged him tightly aahh I love it, baby....Tharn again licked Type's earlobe, Type knew Tharn's shaft is still under him and what is going to happen after a few minutes if he don't stop this right here.......

Type: Tharn stop that aahhh my ass is paining... And I am tired too... Did you forget what I am.....

Tharn: No baby how can I forget you are the tastiest and yummiest thing on this planet...

Type: And this yummiest and Tastiest thing is pregnant now... So move your ass ....

Tharn: Type please once... Tharn again started licking Type's skin and then the very sweet and loving wifey lost his temper...

Next day...

Misha: Get up early to prepare breakfast she wanted to feed her family a very exotic breakfast coz she is so happy to get her favorite son as her son-in-law...