28. Love you Too

Tharn didn't believe what he saw...you said you will at least give me 7 days but here you are going out with Lhong...really Type...

After a few hours..

Type: Thank you for dropping me here ...

Lhong: No problem Type, Hope we will meet again like this...

Type: That depends Sir...

Lhong: I told you na not to call me sir, and by the way, if you want I can wait for you here till you get your bag and files from the office later we can go together ...

Type: No thanks, I will manage from here byee...he bid a goodbye to Lhong and move towards the office ....

Aah, it's tiring...now I have to go back home and complete the morning report else Tharn will again be angry...

Type entered the building and saw the security guard sleeping...

Type: Hey did you get your salary to sleep, ?? By hearing Type's voice the guard gets up....you didn't even realise when I entered here, this is how you are securing the place...

Security: But sir you came here coz you have the access card ....you are not an outsider...

Type: So that you won't ask my purpose of visit, what if I stole some confidential things from Boss's room....lazy ass....get me the register so that I can make an entry why I am here this late ....and check me too if I have something suspicious with me...

Security: Get up and checked Type and gave him the register to make an entry....

Type: If I again find you sleeping I will report this to the boss and then consider yourself jobless only.....

Security: Sorry Sir, I won't do it again...

Type: Better, did you check if the boss has closed his penthouse properly...

Security: No sir, and I don't have keys too only you and Sir have the keys to the penthouse...

Type: Yeah, so that means you won't even check if it is properly closed or not...Who hired you ...you are useless....Type go inside and brought his bag and then went to the penthouse to see if it is closed properly ....but as he thought the door is opened ..I knew it, If Tharn finds out this is not closed at night he will blame me for this as if I am responsible for every wrong thing that happens in his life ....

Type is a little afraid of the dark so to avoid the fear he always talks to himself...I am sure that guard will surely get back to sleep 😴😴 I will go back and check him again before leaving and if I found him sleeping then that will be his final warning, I will tell Tharn to fire him...Type move towards the switchboard to switch on the light.... That's why I always ask you not to watch so many horror movies Type, this all is the effect of thoseeeee...ahhhhhhhhhhh
....Type screamed his lungs out....ffuckkk Tharn are you mad ....

When he switched on the light he found Tharn sitting on the floor in the dark and drinking...

Tharn: Switch off the lights....

Type: immediately switch off the lights and opened the dim lights....Tharn what are you doing here this late and why are you drinking alone....

Tharn: I am celebrating my loss Type...

Type: what do you mean by that...what loss...Did you lose something Tharn...

Tharn: Yes I lost my first love Type....I lost my chance to be happy ...